"My plan for this movie is, it is gonna be a prequel-sequel movie so there are new casts coming in."Ol explained and Meryl is just nodding while listening.

"You know, I really enjoyed doing Mamma Mia, I loved it but I am older now than I was in the first film that's why I think it's best if I am not that involved in this one especially if it's going to be a prequel-sequel story. I would rather be dead in the story than be the active Donna who dances and sings so much. I still love to make an appearance though."Meryl uttered and the three looked at her.

"Alright, we'll revise the script and we'll send it to you once it is done then."Ol replied and Meryl smiled.

"So I think that is it for this meeting. See you in the studio Meryl."Judy said and they all stood up.

"It was nice meeting you Ol, I love the script though. See you on set."Meryl said and after she bade her goodbyes to everyone, she headed home to her young ones. Louisa and Dominique.

"Lou?Nicky?"Meryl called them as she found no one in the living room.

"Mommy!"Nicky squealed as she jump out of her bed and ran towards her mother.

"Hi baby."Meryl greeted her and kissed her cheek.

"Mamie is here."Nicky said as she and Nicky sit on the sofa.

"Where is she then?"Meryl asked.

"Here mom."Mamie answered going into the living room from the kitchen.

"Hi."Meryl greeted and Mamie kissed her cheek.

"Where have you been?"Mamie asked as she sit beside Meryl.

"Meeting with Ol Parker and Judy Craymer. They said that they are doing another Mamma Mia."Meryl answered and Mamie's eyes squinted.

"So you are doing it?"She asked again.

"Of course but I told them that I don't wanna be in it so much."Meryl replied and Nicky sat on Meryl's lap.

"Have you been eating chocolates again?"Meryl asked Nicky.

"Uhmmm...no?"Nicky answered and Meryl rolled her eyeballs before looking at Mamie.

"You bought her chocolate didn't you?"Meryl asked Mamie and she just nodded.

"Oh my goodness."Meryl whispered and did a facepalm.

"Mom, let her have it, just today."Mamie uttered and Meryl sighed.

"You, Henry, Louisa, and Grace are spoiling her so much."Meryl said and Mamie chortled.

"We can't help it, she's the last one and we wanted her to be happy."Mamie replied and Meryl just rolled her eyeballs.

"Nicky, go to Lou-Lou now and tell her that we need to start getting ready for Gracie's show."Meryl whispered to Nicky and Nicky just jumped off her mother's lap.

"So about the Mamma Mia,"Mamie started and Meryl looked at her.

"What about that?"Meryl asked as she lean on the sofa.

"Are you ready to see the baby daddy again?You've been avoiding him for years and now, you are gonna work with him again with the movie that started everything and gave you Nicky."Mamie answered and Meryl heaved a deep sigh.

"I don't really know. I don't know what to feel. You know sometimes I am thinking, what if I didn't ran away right away?What if I listened to him first?Are we still the happy family that I dreamt about years ago when I found out that I was pregnant with Nicky if I didn't ran away?I mean, there are a lot of what ifs but it already happened."Meryl explained.