8/ CONFUSION

SENSITIVE ⚣ || TK V

SENSITIVE || TK V. 2

"YOU WHAT?!"

"I know Jimin and I'm sorry but I've only known him for two days." Jeongguk whined, as he rolled back over to lay on his stomach, "Who in the world kisses someone on the second day."

"So you're saying you were counting the days till you guys kissed is what I'm hearing?" Jimin sing-songed.

"No-, I mean-, NO JIMIN I WASN'T!" Jeongguk argued as he looked up at the bland, beige ceiling, a plethora of thoughts now flowing through his head.

"Okay, Ggukie, but just know I don't believe you." Jimin hummed before he walked out of the room.

"Forget...of all the fucking things he said to forget that the kiss even happened." Taehyung groaned into his hands and he rubbed them achingly across his face.

"I mean he does have a point, it's only been the second time you've seen hi-"

Cutting Yoongi off, Taehyung sent the latter a glare, "Who the fuck cares? Things happen for a reason, aka the kiss. Meaning that me and him are soulmates! So where do we go from here?"

"Taehyung I think you might need to lay off the romance nove-"

"Yada yada, Nothing can change my mind about it, now all I need to do is woo him."

"Taehyung really I don't think this is a good ide-"

"SHHH, stop being so negative and help me plan out my plan."

(A/N: Ik this chapter is shorter than any chapter i've ever written but it's because the next chapter is gonna be really long and a lot of people say they don't like long chapters so I guess i'll try and not make them too long)