~Chapter fourteen~

Your POV
It's now 6:30 pm and I start to walk home, it's not very far according to Yuzuru's memory. I stroll all the way back to the house, I look up and I'm already at the door step.

I open the door and slip into some slippers.

"I'm home!" I call out.

"Welcome back!" Mother calls out.

"So, mother, uh Javi asked me if I wanted to sleepover at his house. Could I go?"

"Sure thing honey."

I grow a wide smile and head up to Yuzu's room. I pack some of his things inside a black bag. I bring a small Pooh plush too. So when he wakes up he can be happy seeing his little companion even though he has his irreplaceable Pooh~san tissue box.

"I'm going now okaasan!" I shout out slipping off the slippers and putting my shoes on.

"Ok darling, see you tomorrow!" She replies before giggling.

What was the giggle for? Hm...

~*~

This is Javi's house right? I knock on the door and hear some footsteps getting louder and louder, the door is swung open to reveal the Spaniard.

"Hi Yuzu!" He smiles.

"Hir Habi." I return a smile which I can't see through.

He invites me inside and I take off my shoes.  I wonder where I'll be sleeping?

"Um Habi?" I start.

"Yeah?"

"Wher I be shreeping?"

"Oh, I haven't thought about that! All my spare rooms are full with stuff and there's basically no room in them." He panics.

"HEY HEY HEY DORN'T PARNIC!" I sigh.

"I'rr jurst shreep on ze crouch."

"No no no no no. I can't let you sleep there, you can sleep with me in my bed." He says turning a little pink.

My face heats up a bit. I just nod and sit on the couch, Javier sits next to me.

~*~

We chat and play around in the living room, we eat dinner and then play around again like little children until the clock strikes 9:30 pm. Already? Aw this has been a fun day. I guess I'll never experience something like this again.

"Oh Yuzu, it's 9:30 already, we got to go to sleep now. We have training." Javier sighs.

"Yer." I reply.

Javier leads me into his room and he goes into his bathroom, I get changed while he's in there. I have to try and not look at these perfect abs Yuzu has. This is going to be the only time I get to see him shirtless in public~ SHUT UP. Don't be a pervert.

I finish changing and sit down in Javi's bed. This has been a fun day. Javi comes out after brushing his teeth and I go in to use the bathroom to brush mine too. I walk out after I finish, Javi is tucked in, reading a book. 

I pull out the Pooh plush and pull the covers up, getting inside too. I look at Javi while hugging Pooh. He finishes his chapter and put his book down after marking it, taking his glasses off in the process too.

He looks me in the eye and smiles, I smile too.

"Night Yuzu!"

"Nirght Habi!"

We close are eyes and drift off into sleep.

This is the end of my adventure for today.