Girls Maid Us Softer

Start from the beginning

"Yeah because he somehow found a way to make us partners with magic," Ari says sarcastically and I stifle a laugh.

"Alex this isn't Harry Potter! The teacher paired us up!"

"Well why couldn't she let you guys do another scene?" Alec whines.

What are you? Two?

"I asked her if we could change scenes but she wouldn't let me!"

What? She tried to switch scenes?

I'm not even sure why, but that just pisses me off.

"Look I'm sorry I tried, please don't be mad," she pleads.

I can hear Alec sigh before he says, "It's okay don't worry about it."

I shove the kitchen door loudly and enter the kitchen which causes Alec to turn around slightly angry and Ari to jump and slightly move away from him.

Ari looks nervously between us as if she expects us to pounce on each other at any moment.

And if she wasn't here I probably would have. But that'll just make her hate me more than she already does.

"Ready Ari?"

"Uh y-yeah," she stutters before giving Alec a reassuring smile.

As we head out of the kitchen I turn around to Alec.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of your girlfriend," I smirk.

He just glares at me before the door closes.

I enjoyed that way too much. For once he's jealous of me and not the other way around.

"We can practice in my room okay?"

"Okay."

She leads up the stairs and it's really hard to not look at her ass when she is literally right in front of me. But I manage. I really don't need to be sexually frustrated while we're practicing.

Ari has been pacing the room for five minutes before I stop her.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

We both get into character and start practicing.

*Scene Starts*

"You okay?" I ask.

She nods.

I gesture back towards what is supposed to be a picture of Anne Frank. (But is actually of a model in a bikini.)

"The worst part is that she almost lived, you know? She died weeks away from liberation."

She grabs my hand and we pretend to walk into the next room. (We just shuffle like 5 inches over.)

"Are there any Nazis left that I could hunt down and bring to justice?" I ask while we lean over what is supposed to be vitrines reading Otto's letters and the gutting replies that no, no one had seen his children after the liberation. (Which is basically just us reading some random papers on my desk.)

"I think they're all dead. But it's not like the Nazis had a monopoly on evil."

"True, I say. "That's what we should do, Hazel Grace: We should team up and be this disabled vigilante duo roaring through the world, righting wrongs, defending the weak, protecting the endangered."

"Our fearlessness shall be our secret weapon," Ari says.

"The tales of our exploits will survive as long as the human voice itself," I say.