Girls Maid Us Softer

Start from the beginning

We walk into the kitchen which leads me to find Ari and Alec standing close together. Really close. Way too close for my liking.

I try to ignore how my heart clenches at seeing them together. She made her choice and I just need to accept that.

"Hey! I know you guys from school!"

Is it normal for someone to always be this cheery?

"Uh hey," Ari replies looking extremely nervous and uncomfortable.

"I didn't know you worked for Zack. That must be like so fun!"

I doubt Ari found any of this fun.

"Um yeah, it is," Ari forces out a laugh.

I don't know why she feels uncomfortable around Vanessa, but I find it rather amusing which causes me to slightly smile.

That is until Alec puts his hands on Ari's waist. It's like he gets off on showing me that she's his and not mine.

I mumble a quick "Later," to Vanessa and make my way upstairs to my room. I take a long shower and come out in only a towel only to find Ari in my room sitting on my bed.

"Um, hey?"

She jumps at the sound of my voice and looks up at me wide eyed. Her lips part as she looks at me with what I'm hoping is lust.

I smirk, "See something you like?"

"N-no, I mean uh it's not like you're ugly," she says with a nervous chuckle, "b-but I'm definitely n-not checking you or your deliciously hot abs out or anything."

I raise my eyebrows because I'm not sure if she realizes that she basically just complimented me.

"I-I'm just uh going to shut up now," cue the blush that I've missed over the last couple of days.

I can see her trying so hard not to look at my "deliciously hot abs" as she put it. Only Ari would try that hard to refrain from eye raping me, most girls wouldn't bother even trying to hide the fact that they were checking me out.

"So uh w-when you're um done getting dressed, I was thinking w-we could uh practice the p-play."

I watch her amused as she stutters over her words.

"B-but only if you want to," she rushes out.

Did she think I would pass up an opportunity to kiss her? Hell no.

"I'll be down in like 5 minutes okay?"

"Okay."

She takes one more look at my still naked chest before leaving with her face extremely red.

Thank God she didn't come near enough to touch me. Because then I would've had to take another shower. And not the normal kind...

I quickly dress in 3 minutes and 40 seconds (not that I was counting) and hurry downstairs.

Trust me when you know you're about to kiss the girl you are in love with you would dress that quickly too.

I walk to the kitchen because that's where Ari tends to be a lot. I make myself believe it's because of the food and not because of Alec.

As I'm nearing the door I hear hushed whispers. And like any other person, I eavesdrop.

"It's just for class!"

I'm guessing that's Ari.

"He's just using this as an excuse to kiss you! He obviously still likes you!"