Part 8

Part 8

SILAS:

I stare over at North until he catches my gaze. He gives me a tiny narrowing of his eyes, letting me know that he’s paying attention. I glance quickly down at the tiny angel I’m holding against me and then back up at him, cocking my head to the side, questioning. He grins, the left side of his lips curling upward, and he nods.

Yep--so Sang’s been feeling a little frisky tonight. She’s been going from brother to brother, working him up until he can’t take anymore and then moving on to the next. She didn’t plan this out very well, though. Because now she’s alone with North and me, and we never back down from a challenge.

North makes a tiny coughing noise, making me tear my eyes away from the little vixen between us. I like her there--between us. North and I exchange another glance, and I know he’s down for whatever. He’s feeling it too--the electric charge pulsing from Sang. We both had been hardening as the girl used Vic’s tool as a gas pedal earlier. The poor boy probably will get a foot fetish now.

I take a quick scan of the area. None of us have even seen our mark yet. If the dealer’s not here, then we won’t have a chance of finding the drugs. So, the only logical thing? To take my brother and take my girl, and dance the fucking night away.

I stand then, decision made, and pull Sang up with me, bending so I’m right in her ear, “Time to dance, aggelle.”

North stands too, not one to be left out, and he smiles widely at her, his dimple coming out that I know girls go crazy for. Whatever, he only has one dimple. I have two.

“I danced earlier. With Kota,” Sang narrows her eyes, sensing that something’s up between us.

I chuckle, and press into her, while North presses in from the other side, “Sure, angel. But we won’t stop. We finish what we start.”

Her eyes go wide and her mouth parts, so I steal the advantage and press my lips to hers, immediately swiping my tongue into her mouth, giving her one long lick before pulling away.

She gives a tiny sigh, and I see North’s jaw clench at the hot noise. She licks her lips, then looks from him to me, “Let’s dance.”

I pull her to the crowded floor, easily shoving through people to get to the center. I situate us so her back is to my front, and North faces her. We’ve effectively created a Sang sandwich.

The speakers boom a fast and strong beat, so I grab Sang’s hips and pull her into me, pressing into her and gyrating, letting her feel just how excited I am to be out here with her.

North pushes into her from the front, his hands cradling her face, kissing her ferociously. It’s intriguing to watch, because we’re so different with her. I treat my angel like she’s porcelain, so gentle because I live in constant terror of hurting her with our size differences. North, though, takes what he wants with a fervor that makes me wonder what it’d be like to try that myself.

Sang’s arms wind up between us and float into the air. She reaches back and pulls my head down, and I go straight to her neck, kissing and licking. North moves his hands away from her face so I can have better access, and then I feel them on her hips just below mine. He tries to tug her forward as I tug her back, and I feel Sang’s body shake with her giggles.

That only incites me more, and I rock back and forth into her firm ass. I know North’s rubbing into her just as hungrily. It’s still dancing if we’re moving to the beat right? I don’t care.

I’m feeling really good, and I know I’ll be finishing soon enough. I know there will be a mess in my stupid tight pants, but I don’t really care. If anyone notices, good. They should know that I’m with an amazing girl who makes me feel such pleasure. I’ve never been afraid of sexuality, and won’t start tonight.

I pull her face away from North and bend her so I can take her mouth. She moans into me and I take the opening to push inside. She tastes sweet, like the Diet Coke North was drinking. For some reason, tasting him on her turns me wilder. I increase the pressure, shoving her hips forward into North, who grunts.

The masculine noise doesn’t annoy me like I’d expect, it only spurs me on. The God of Love twitches in my pants, which are beyond painfully tight now that I’ve grown. I know I’m good to go, but I want Sang to feel good too.

I release her mouth and she’s instantly taken over by North. I love her tiny moans, and the way her body trembles between us.

I slide my hand up her body, as best I can with North pressed so tight against her. My palm caresses her as the back of my hand pets him by proxy. I squeeze her chest, then move lower, slipping into her pants. As my palm and fingers get her going, I know North’s close as well, because I can feel his naughty bits too.

Sang’s body tenses and I feel her tighten clench her thighs closed over my hand. She lets out a pleasure-filled cry that is drowned out by the music, and then sags between us for a second, before slipping out of the middle. North and I both stare at her, dumbfounded. I don’t understand what just happened, my hands still are posed where they were before. Then she gives a wicked grin before turning on her heels and darting through the masses.

I shove my hands in my pants and try to situate the beast so he’s not being smothered against the tightness. North seems to be trying to discretely adjust himself too.

“Fuck!” he yells, running a hand through his hair.

“Little devil,” I grin, thinking of the evil little minx who just played us. She’s come a long way from the timid thing she was when we first met her.

I chuckle, then it turns into a full laugh. She’s becoming increasingly feisty as the night wears on. I don’t even feel sorry for whoever she finds next. I can’t feel pity right now, all my thoughts are centered squarely between my legs.