Part 1

Part 1

SANG:

I have no idea what to expect. I’m super nervous and my palms are getting clammy. I’m getting ready for one of Victor’s big, swanky events--black tie affair--that’s thrown at some fancy ballroom in his neighborhood.

Gabriel is staring over my shoulder at me in the mirror, and his face is one of pure rapture and adoration. I have to admit, I look good. He’s gone all out, dressing me in a strapless red dress that hugs my body until just above my knees before flaring out like a mermaid tail. My tanned shoulders stand out, and my cleavage is pushed up higher than normal. My hair is swept over to one side, curled loosely and shining, and my green eyes pop due to Gabe’s “smoky eye” makeup.

“You’re unbelievable,” Gabe breathes into my ear, and the feel of his breath against my sensitive skin makes me shudder.

“This is all you,” I say back with a giggle. I don’t look like this everyday--this is a special occasion, after all.

Gabriel whips me around so I’m facing him, “Are you insane? I thought I told you I hate all that self-deprecating girl shit, Trouble. You’re beautiful, stop acting like you don’t think so. How many more times a day do we each have to tell you?”

He gives a melodramatic sigh, but I know he’s only faking his exasperation. Okay, maybe he’s faking half of his exasperation.

I smile up at him, and then try to make him feel better, “I’m sorry,” I pout my bottom lip out at him while running my hand the length of his torso, moving lower and lower before I tilt my wrist and slip underneath his pants, “Will you forgive me?”

I smile wider when Gabe’s eyes close and his head rolls back as I rub him over his boxers, “Shit…,” he groans, “Why are you always causing trouble? We’re already running late...”

It’s been almost a year since I’ve met the boys, it’s the summer after last, and I’ve gotten very comfortable with my body--and each of theirs. I know what they like, and I know how to please them. Gabe, for example, is very easy. He’s quick to come alive, and very sensitive. Although, I don’t think any of them would deny me.

I pull my hand swiftly out of his pants, grinning, “You’re right, let’s go!”

I spin around and head for the door. With my hand on the knob, I look back over my shoulder. Gabe is adjusting himself in his pants, cussing under his breath, and glaring at me, “You’re a little She-Devil today. I blame the red dress.”

I laugh, “Coming?” I gesture to the doorway.

“I wanted to be coming, but now it looks like I’ll have to wait until you get back…” Gabriel grumbles and I know my eyes widen a little as I blush. I’m confident now, but when they talk dirty it still gets me.

I blow him a kiss, he smiles at me, and I open the door, stepping out of Nathan’s bedroom. I enter the kitchen, and as usual, everyone’s waiting for me--well, except for Gabe, and Victor, who’s stuck with his parents, greeting and hosting.

“Jesus,” Nathan mutters, as I hear Luke whistle his own appreciation.

The guys are gathered around the table and leaned up against counter space, munching on random snacks.

“Beautiful, Miss Sorenson,” Mr Blackbourne locks eyes with me and I’m captivated in their liquid metal. I wonder if he’s thinking about last night; I sure am. We finally got some alone time, and it was explosive. I kind of want to rip off his shirt and see the scratches I dug into his shoulders….

I lick my lips and I hear Dr Green laugh, “Okay, okay. Enough of that.”

I wrench my eyes away from Mr Blackbourne and smile at him, “Hi, Dr Sean.”