Prologue- Edited

"What good will this do? How can I protect her when I can't even find her? I can't find her if I am made of stone! Why would you even give me this option?!" The king bellowed. His servant bowed his head in respect for his king.

"My King, I have been able to determine, when the Queen can be found." The King looked skeptically at the supposed wizard that was before him. "Using the stars and the prophecy scrolls, I was able to determine that the Queen is to be born in the early 21st century. Do you really want to be awake through all that time? My King it is barely the beginning of the 2nd century. I do not wish that you must suffer the passage of time waiting for the Queen. You will be waiting for nearly nineteen centuries." The man bowed his head to the King.

"I understand why you have given me this option. But if I, as the King do this for that long, I cannot guarantee what will happen to my people. Who would I charge with the kingdom in my absence?" Another man steps forward.

"My King if I may?" The King nods his consent for the man to speak. "I have already found my betrothed, and though I do not wish for this responsibility, I do wish for the Queen to be found. You can trust that I will remain true to your ways and your wishes. I will guard the Kingdom as its steward until you and your Queen have been united."

"Thank you, Lucian. I trust that you will not fail me, however I cannot ask you to do this. Nineteen centuries is far too long, and with the changing of times I worry that your loyalties will change unintentionally. And think of the people, what will they think of me for abandoning them? I do not think I can do such a thing to them."

"My King, then I request that you order me, to remain true. As King of the Supernatural, it would kill me to disobey an order from you. As for the people, I think you aren't giving them enough credit. Our people are strong, loyal, and understanding. If you were to explain to them why you felt compelled to do this, they would understand. In fact, I dare say that they would encourage you to do so." The King looks thoughtfully at Lucian.

"Very well, you make quite the compelling argument. Lucian, I decree that you must henceforth remain true to my wishes and my ways as you watch over My Kingdom until my Queen and I safely return." A powerful wave of energy sweeps over the room at the power of his statement. Lucian is forced to his knees at the weight of the King's order. "And as for you warlock, how will my Queen wake me from my sleep of stone?"

The warlock bowed his head to the King. "With a touch of her hand my Lord. Your Intended will wake you through her touch." Satisfied the King nods.

"Prepare. We will begin at dawn."

And with that, preparations were made. The King of the Supernatural would enter an endless sleep to wait for his beloved Queen."