Chapter 25

Hi guys I'm debating whether or not to stop writing, I dunno I feel like I'm a terrible writer so I don't know if there's any point anymore, let me know what you think...

*Two months later*

I can't believe I'm still dating Niall, he is perfection, and being with the lads has helped me so much. I have hardly thought about cutting or suicide since I have been with them, to think that before I met them I was debating whether or not to end it all is a strange thought. I have still had the odd few texts from Charlotte but the lads have helped me through it and for that I am internally grateful.

Tonight the lads and i are going to have a movie Night, where going to watch Annabelle, it's a new horror that's just came out and im shitting myself just thinking about it.

I cuddle into Niall and he kisses my nose "ew! PDA!" louis shouts Hiding behind Harry "Dont worry Lou, I'll protect you!" harry whispers to him causing everyone to laugh.

"Zayn will you put the disk in?" Liam asks politely and zayn Nods and puts it in.

"Arww I think kara's a little scared" Zayn laughs as I hide behind Niall and everyone laughs

I fall asleep hiding on Niall's knee and he kisses my fore head...

When I wake up im still in the living room with all the lads still asleep on the floor.

I reach over to get the tv remote and put the news on, I know it's boring but I like to see what's happening in the world. All the news is talking about is Ebola but then *breaking news* appears on the screen, ooh that's weird nothing interesting ever happened on the news..

"We have some breaking news" the man on tv begins, no shit, "this man has just escaped from prison looking for a girl named Kara Lee, if you are watching this I advise you to stay in doors and always have someone around you no matter what. we have the police looking for him but if anyone does see him please call 999 and they will arrest him as soon as possible, thank you." it finishes and I pause the tv on James face.

I jump up from Nialls lap and go in the corner wrapping my hands around my knees as i Rock back and forth crying.

"Babe what's wrong?!" Niall asks me worried in his sexy sleeping voice. "h-he escape---" I can't even finish my sentence as i ball into floods of tears as i point to the tv.

Niall Looks and all of a sudden the worry turns to anger "for fuck sake I hate that man!" he screams and begins to cry along with me siting beside me and hugging me.

"Don't worry princess nothing will happen to you, we won't let him hurt you. I love you, Okay, I love you so fucking much and I won't let that son of a bitch anywhere near you!" he assures me as I cuddle into his chest.

"What's with all the screaming guys" Zayn asks as all the lads wake up at look at me and Niall "oh my god, is everything okay what happened?" Liam asks worryingly i point to the tv "he escaped" I sob into Niall's chest and there mouths drop and a look of anger spreads on there faces.

"Kara, he's a bastard! I know Niall will have already told you this but we're here for you and we won't let anything happen to you" harry tells me and kisses me on my forehead then hugs me.

"Can I just go kill that son of a bitch!" louis shouts "wow, Lou Calm down, I've never saw you this angry before, it's quite scary" zayn tells louis patting him on the back to comfort him "I know I'm sorry for shouting but I hate him, he has done so much to Kara and it really pisses me off. I love you Kara, we all do, Niall especially and we won't let him harm you" he tells me calmer this time and gives Zayn a 'bro hug.'

(Sorry it's short but I have a really cool idea for the next chapter and hopefully you guys will love it, it will be very sad/exiting/scary/harry/fun so I hope you will enjoy it, thank you so much for so many reads, I can't fathom how much it means to me but I still don't know if I should just give up on writing - Natalie ❤️💋)