Chapter 6

Heyy if your reading this i know its canny shit and depressing but oh well 😂💋

"Im here to get kara!" A familiar voice said and i began to get scared i knew that was the voice of james.

I heard his feet stomping past zayn and coming into the living room where we all were, James came up to me and slapped me straight across the cheek.

"Hey! Leave here alone!" liam screamed and i began to cry, my cheek was burning and i knew that it had already started to bruise.

"What you gonna do about it little man?" James questioned Liam and Liam smiled "i called the police." he stated and a small smile crept onto my face but soon disappeared when James looked at me and punched me in the stomach.

I heard sirens and i was relieved when they burst through the door and took my step dad away.

"Wait Zayn, wheres Zayn?" i asked and no one answered so i ran to the door where Zayn was lying.

"Guys!" i yelled and everyone ran to me "James hit him pretty hard can someone get some help i think he needs stitches in his arm.

"J-james he cut my arm with a pocket knife" Zayn stuttered yelping from the pain when i touched him arm. There was blood going everywhere.

The boys ran up to me "the ambulance are on there way!" louis told me and i nodded.

This is all my fault. How can i have been so stupid to let this happen!

I heard sirens and again i was relieved they took Zayn in the ambulance and we got in Harry's car so we could get there.

Harry drove us to the hospital and eventually we got there and got out of the car.

"this is all my fault" i whispered silently to myself so no one could hear and we all followed Zayn into a room.

We all sat around him and waited for a nurse. Soon the nurse came and checked Zayn's arm.

"Okay well your defiantly gonna need stitches but we can just do that now and then you can go okay?" she told Zayn and he nodded.

The nurse who we learnt was called claire finished the stitches and told us to leave whenever we were ready.

"Zayn I'm so sorry this is all my fault!" I began to sob and Zayn pulled me into a hug "Kara this is not your fault please don't cry or blame yourself okay I'm fine see" he assured me and wiped my tears for me.

"Oh shit!" i began to get worried "where the fuck am i gonna live!" Im basically homeless now that the police have James!

"With us" Harry said and i looked at him confused "what?"

"Yeah come live with us!" louis began to get exited "i cant youve done so much for me already!" its true they have done to much and all i do is cause trouble!

"Pleaseeeeee" Niall begged and i laughed "well okay, but what about clothes and shit?" i asked

"You can pick em up from yours on the way home!" liam told me and i nodded.

Well hopefully this goes well and i don't muck everything up. Me, living with one direction! FUCK YEAHHHHH!!!!