nineteen

Jonah and the rest of the guys left last night and being brutally honest, I'm kind of board. I mean Stella and I have been having a blast out here just us two but I felt like I was in tip of the world when all of us were together. Stella says it's because "I'm Lonley" and "I need a boyfriend." But I dont think that's the case.
" Hayden!" Stella calls, running down the stairs of our apartment " you want to have a movie night tonight?"
" Of course I would! I have to run to the store anyway so I can pick up snacks while I'm there." I respond
" Yes! Perfect! You can do that while I get the blankets and pull out the couch." She responds smiling
" I'll grab my keys and go now."
It is 9pm and dark but last minute movie nights are the best. I grab my keys and slide on my birkenstocks. I mean I'm wearing sweatpants and a tee shirt, not like I care.
-
I arrive at the little grocery store down the road to get what I need. Movie night snacks and laundry detergent. Sounds like a very adult thing to get. Well, besides the movie night snacks. I head on in and decide to grab some popcorn and candy along with a box of tea because for some reason we both love drinking tea while we watch movies and then I head to the cleaning isle. Of course, the laundry detergent I need is on the very top shelf, not a convenient spot for a short person. I look like such a fool standing the bottom shelf on the tip of my toes trying to reach it.
" Here let me get that for you." I hear a voice behind me say.
I turn around to see a guy about my age and damn was he attractive. Yes I kinda like jonah but one hes famous and two has a girlfriend so screw him.
" Thank you so much." I day as he easily grabs the bottle
" of course a Pretty girl like you shouldn't have to climb the shelf to get what she needs." That .ales me blush a little as I feel my cheeks turn red. " I'm Nathan by the way."
" I'm Hayden. " I say now shyly
" Well Ms.Hayden on a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9 and I'm the one you need."
" wow, a cheesy pick up line." I say laughing
" I'm guessing you enjoyed it." He winks
" If it makes you happy you can think that. I'll just be over here silently judging you."
" Okay, Okay well if you want to judge me more I think I need your number." He says smiling as hes proud of himself.
" why not." I say shrugging and smiling
We exchange phones and he puts in his number and I put in mine. Instead of being normal and typing my name I type in Short but Sweet Hayden. When I get my phone back I see he put it in as the one for you 😉. We say goodbye and I go to check out what just happend. All I came here for was laundry detergent and snacks but I left with all that and a hot guys number. Um score.
-
" What took you so long? Did you meet a hot guy of something?" Stella says as I walk in the door
I look alway from her trying to avoid eye contact with her and smile.
" You did didn't you!" She yells
" Maybe..." I say setting the bags on the counter
" Spill. "
I explained the whole supermarket scenario to her and let me tell you someone was a bit to excited.
" The wedding plans I made for you can finally be put into action!" She yells
" We just m... wait, did you say you made wedding plans for me?" I ask confused
" um...no?"
" And that's why you're my bestfriend." I smile
We choose to settle down and watch the original lion king because we felt like balling our eyes out over a disney movie so that's what we did. And as usual we ended up falling asleep down there as well.