a mess

don't be a silent read and vote or comment.

jeno pov

ringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

the class has ended, students started packing their stuff and running out of the classroom. i also started to pack his stuff and ready to go to lunch.

"jeno let's go to lunch together" a sudden voice came behind me which make me jumped.

"holy fuck, can you walk with sound next time? you scared me. " i turned around and saw haechan laughing. " sorry cutie"

"shut up, whose you're cutie and stop laughing!"

"ok, ok i won't do that again. that was a funny reaction but it's still cute."

"it's not funny hyuck" i said rolling my eyes. "im sorry," he said giving me puppy eyes. "so are we going together"

"yes idiot" i said slapping him on the arm and ran out of the classroom laughing. i was too busy looking behind to see haechan chasing me and didn't notice that i bumped someone.

ow fuck, how many time i bumped into people today?

i hissed and rubbed my face, this person probably workout since his chest is hard as a rock. "hey kitten, shouldn't you be watching where you going?" i looked up and see a handsome dude with a smirk on his face.

"oh, im sorry." i said and gave him a bow. i was about to leave but that person grabbed my wrist and dragged me back to the same spot i was earlier.

"sorry isn't enough, kitten."

"what do you mean?" i said while trying to get my hand free from his grip. this dude sure has a lot of strength, fuck.

"well-"

"jeno! are you okay?" then haechan came up to me with a worried look while trying to catch a breath.

"ohhhh so your name is jeno? what a cute name for a cute person" that person said and tighten his grip on my wrist and i hissed. i want to smack his smirk off of his face right now.

"park chanyeol! remove your hand away from him or we about to fight"

"pfft, you? fighting me? what a funny joke"

"you should let my wrist go, you're making me late for lunch," i said giving a glare. people that are walking by are whispering and giving us looks, i hate attention so much.

"kitten is angry, that even cuter." chanyeol placed his index finger under my chin and lift it up to look him.

i was about to kick him in the balls but someone beat me to that. "ow fuck! who did that?" he turned around groaning with his hand over his pants and he saw jaemin. jaemin's face looks like he going to murder chanyeol. i quickly ran to haechan to hide behind him.

"haechan, i think we should stop them before they start a fight and we gonna get in trouble, i ain't having that on the first day of school."

"what do you think i'm doing? i'm thinking right now idiot."

"fuckkkk."

jaemin pov

it was lunchtime and the cafeteria is loud as usual, the room is filled with people talking, laughter, high pitch noises, and small food fight there and there. and there's one right in front of me right now.

" chenle! stop eating my food! you have you're own!"

"mine tastes horrible! yours taste better!"

"then why would you pick those?!??!"

"because i wanted to try something new! are you saying that i can't eat yours??!"

"yes you can but your eating all of them, if you gonna eat all of them at least eat more broccoli so your nonexistent brain will grow."

"oh bit- i mean rat, how could you say i have no brain?? im smarter than you!"

so loud. i want to go home already. but for real where is haechan and jeno? it doesn't take that long to come to the lunchroom right?

"chenle, jisung stop fighting! did you guys see haechan and jeno?"

"who is jeno?" they both said.

"omg a new student!" they both oh-ed.

"im done with you guys, i'm going to find them instead."

right when i walked out i saw a coward and two familiar figures. it must be jeno and haechan, but why are they in a coward? i ran to the coward trying to push through the people "excuse me, excuse me, getting through."

right when i make it through the coward, i saw chanyeol touching my jeno. i ran up behind him and kicked him between his legs and made him let go out jeno. he then turned around and i grabbed his collar immediately making both of our faces facing each other.

"who gave you permission to touch my property?"

to be continue

this is cringe~ i sure fuck up the storyline. but ill try to make this work out ahhaha. anyways bye!! have a good day.