Edmund snapped his fingers in front of Eliza's face, snapping her from her daze, "Why can't you just walk away?" Susan groaned, folding her arms.

"I shouldn't have to!" Peter exclaimed in frustration, "Don‟t you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?".

"Uh, we are kids." Eliza and Edmund spoke up in unison, both of them smirking at each other earning eye rolls from the rest of their siblings.

"Well I wasn't always..." Peter sighed forlornly, "It has been a year. How long does he expect us to wait?". The boy sat back down between Eliza and Lucy, as he ran a hand through his hair. Eliza knew how much her older brother longed to return to their kingdom, god knows she would love to be there rather than here.

"I think it's time to accept the fact that we live here. It's no use pretending any different." Susan advised the eldest Pevensie, her gaze falling on a geeky boy approaching the five.

Susan groaned, "Oh no. ... Pretend like you're talking to me." She hissed to her siblings.

Edmund rolled his eyes, "We are talking to you." He said pointedly.

"Wow Susan, would you look at him. You pulled a real handsome one. I'm so proud." Eliza remarked, wiping a fake tear of happiness from her cheek making all of her siblings apart  from an embarrassed Susan stifle their laughs.

"OW!" Lucy yelled, jumping off her seat, looking around in annoyance, "Something pinched me!"

Peter suddenly flinched and whipped around to Eliza, "Hey, stop pulling!" He hissed angrily, jolting up, making the girl raise her hands in defense.

"I'm not touching you!" Eliza replied honestly , with wide eyes as she placed her hands back down.

A strong gust of wind swept through the station as a train whizzed passed in front of them, its wheels screeching against the metal, "What is that?" Susan wondered aloud, as the twins stood up from their seats.

Lucy grinned in glee, "It feels like magic." She said excitedly. Eliza held onto her hat as the wind scattered papers all around them.

"Quick, everybody hold hands." Susan instructed as she clutched Lucy and Peters. Eliza took Edmunds in hers, and Peter reached for the other boys.

"I'm not holding your hand!" Edmund objected loudly, only to have Peter grab Edmund's hand. Eliza watched in disbelief as the train raced past and the bricks began to be pulled away from the wall. The luggage, the seats, the platform, and the station seemed to completely vanish into thin air.

Eliza blinked and the next thing she knew was that the five children had found themselves on a beach- that felt oddly familiar. They let go of each other's hands and cautiously stepped out into the sunlight. Eliza's eyes twinkling as they landed on the familiar blue sea she loved so dearly.

Susan and Lucy smiled at each other, and ran towards the ocean, Eliza grinned at her two brothers before racing after her sisters, slipping off her shoes, jacket and hat in the process. Peter and Edmund followed close behind as they all ran straight into the warm waters.

Eliza turned around in happiness, only to be splashed by Edmund who was smiling widely. "Oh, I'll get you for that!" She yelled, chasing after her brother and tackling him into the waves. The water soaked the two as they sat in it, laughing at the state of each other.

Eliza was quick onto her feet, pulling Edmund up beside her and they rejoined their siblings in a water fight. Eliza was hit with a wave of water, that was splashed at her by Peter. The girl giggled like a child at Christmas, splashing him back.

"Ed! Ed?" Eliza called out to her twin, to try catch his attention. The boy stood still, his eyes casted up towards the cliffs. The four others stopped splashed and turned towards the boy.

"What is it?" Peter sputtered, looking at Edmund in confusion.

Edmund looked lost to say the least. "Where do you suppose we are?" He asked, raising his hand to shield his eyes from the blazing sun.

"Well, where do you think?" Peter replied, raising a brow, and gesturing to his surroundings- as if asking if Edmund had forgotten their land of old.

Edmund scrunched his eyebrows together, his eyes never leaving the cliff top, "Well, I don‟t remember any ruins in Narnia." He said. Eliza peered up at what had caught Edmunds eyes. At the top of the cliffs lay ruins, scattered all across the edge and center, the sun occasionally glinting off of them.

Eliza glanced at her twin with a questioning look, only for him to return the same. All five stood in knee deep water just staring up at the cliff top wondering what had happened while they'd been gone.

WE'RE BACK BABY!

Honestly I love Narnia and Edmund needs to wife me up now please x