Chapter 2

Whitney's P.O.V.

I awoke to someone shaking me. I turned over and saw Eddy with his hand on my arm.

"Come on we have to go!" He said throwing stuff from his drawers to his duffel bag. "Where are we going?" I asked while sitting up.

"We're going back to Miami, hurry and get ready our flight leaves soon and we still need to get tickets!" He told me in a rush. I couldn't leave LA!

"Eddy I can't leave LA, it's my home!" I said standing up. He twisted around quickly.

"And why not? Huh? Why can't you go with me?!" He raised his voice slightly.

"Look here! You are not going to raise your voice at me! Push me to far and I'll walk out right now! I can't leave because I have plans to re-open my parents studio! The Andros family was the best in all of LA, everyone thought my parents and brother were the best! I was the forgotten one! If I re-open the studio, it will make my brother realize I'm not worthless and my parents proud!" I said to him feeling the tears gather in my eyes.

He sighed and slowly walked over to me. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to leave you here with nothing. I've gained this sort of attachment to you!" He said. I laughed slightly and kissed his nose.

"I don't want to be away from you either, but if it's meant to be, it will work out." I told him as I placed both hands on his face.

"We can make it work, I promise we will." He said as he placed his forehead against mine. I smiled and kissed him. He immediately kissed back and I felt his hands go around my waist. He lifted me off the ground and I squealed.

The door opened to Jason. "Hey lovebirds, sean's back." He said and eddy sighed. He grabbed my hand and we walked all the way downstairs and outside there stood sean.

"Where you guys going?" He asked them.

"Back home, face it sean. The MOB just isn't ready for LA!" Eddy said.

"Guys, I know we've struggled. But we're going to make it!" Sean said. Eddy sighed and tightened his grip on my waist.

"I would rather make it back home on the money I do have." Eddy said and everyone started making their way to the taxi's. Eddy turned to me. He put his hands on my face,  I could feel myself tearing up.

"Hey, it's not going to do any good to cry." I smiled. "I'm just going to miss you, I mean damn, it sounds like we've been together for years!" I said and he laughed.

"Some people just build bonds quickly." He said and I kissed him. He kissed back and pulled me against him tightly. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. I watched him as he slowly walked away, turning back once to see me still standing there watching him.

He watched me for a second before he finally got into the cab and it drove off. I slowly turned to sean and scratched the back of my neck. "So I guess I'll go get my stuff, and I'll find somewhere to stay." I said and started to walk inside.

"No whitney, you can stay but we are going to need to find somewhere else to stay." He said looking at me. I sighed and looked at him. "Sean if it's a burden I won't stay." I told him and he shook his head.

"It's not, but I don't think either of us want to be alone right now." He said and I nodded and we headed inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent most of the day texting eddy and laying in his bed. I heard sean yell my name.

I got up and stood at the dining room table. "Have you heard about this vortex competition?" He said and my ears perked up at the word competition. I shook my head, he motioned me infront of the laptop and we watched the video.

"It's a good idea, but how are we going to get a crew together?" I asked him, he smiled and grabbed his phone.

"Go get dressed and pack your stuff, I know who to call for a crew and a place!" He said and I ran to Eddy's room. (Outfit to the side) I packed up all my stuff and put my black beats around my neck, I took it all into the living room and put my hair into a messy bun.

"Alright I got us a place, the only problem is I am so hungry and I have no money!" He said and I laughed.

"Don't worry, I've got the money situation covered!" I said and we walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked for about half an hour until we stopped and sean sat down on the sidewalk. "So how are we going to get some money?" He asked. I winked at him and pulled out one of my beanies and sat it on the ground, I imagined the music in my head then belted the lyrics to Angel with A Shotgun by The CAB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean's P.O.V.

She just started singing and I pulled out my phone to record her. She wouldn't be happy about it once she realizes I recorded it and sent it to Eddy but 'Oh Well!'.

I looked down the sidewalk and saw moose dancing towards us. He smiled and took out his earphones. "Hey man! How've you been?" He said as we did a handshake, I heard whitney change the song to a slower version of titanium. "Ah I see, find yourself a new girl after Emily?" He asked.

"No, no this is Eddy's girlfriend." I told him and looked confused. "Then why is she with you and where's eddy?" He asked.

"They went back to Miami, she was gonna go back out on the streets. I told her to stick around." I told him as we watched her. "She's really good man, would have gone far if she went to MSA." He said and she stopped, the crowd walked away and she picked up her beanie.

"We just made $57! Still hungry?" She asked. "Hey you look really familiar!" Moose said pointing at whitney.

"Yeah, I was the girl you ran into a few years back at the world jam, remember when we collided, I fell off the stage." She said laughing.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that! But if you guys needed a place sooner you should have called!" He said leading us in.

When we got inside there was a guy dancing with an older woman. There was an older couple coming towards us. "Ah! You must be Sean and Whitney! Welcome!" The man said shaking our hands.

"Alright now, let's go grab you guys some food and milkshakes, then we can-" the older man interrupted him.

"No, first the toilet needs to be cleaned, and the mirrors need to be cleaned as well!" He said handing me a plunger and Whitney a rag.

"Yes, once the mirrors are clean it will be easier to teach my students!" We heard a hispanic accent behind us. Whitney turned around quickly.

"YOU!" They both yelled at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whitney's P.O.V.

"Well, well, well, how is your brother? I heard he is working in New York, atleast he can dance!" Chad said. I just laughed.

"Yeah? Well that dance competition we had said different!" I said getting in his face.

"How are your parents? Wait, they're burnt to a crisp!" He said and I threw a good punch right between his eyes. He stumbled back.

"Don't you ever bring up my parents again!" I told him. I felt the tears start to fall and I faced my head to the ground and walked outside.