"Fine!" She replied giving me an unpleasant hug, which was completely unnecessary. "So what's this Ivy like."

°°°

°T I A R A°

I settled down on the couch, facing Aunt Gene, who stood by the wall, with her hand wrapped around a cup of coffee."You are right. Our assumptions about her are precise." I explained in a serious tone. This Serena girl, I just met is just another lost piece in this ordinary world. She doesn't belong here.

"What about her brother?" Aunt inquired, glancing at my brown eyes.

"I haven't met him yet."

"Well, you have too. Keep that girl close and gather as much as secrets as you can." She ordered, and paced towards me, handing me a pile of papers. I stared at her, completely puzzled with her abrupt actions, "Read them."

I glanced at the newspaper, entitled Moon hills news in a Bold. The first passage was about a missing girl, "What does this suppose to mean?"

"When you touched her hand, what did you see?"

"Well, I saw a vision about a small girl getting attacked by a vampire in the woods"

"This girl -" She patted on the image with her finger, "- disappeared from their home. The girl's mother went to wake her, and finding no trace, they immediately called the cops."

"So?"

"Try to sum it up, Tiara." Her voice began to fill with excitement, "Kids go missing almost every day. The previous family, who lived in this house had to face the same fate."

"Does that mean Vampires are the reasons behind those missing children."

"Yes but that's not what I am talking about."

"Then what is it? That interests you so much."

"Serena Misthood was supposed to face the same fate but she didn't. Why?" She mumbled, My eyes creased, at her sudden enthusiasm, "It's because they want something from her, moreover, she is something very different, you felt it so did I?"

"Now, Try to be friends with her, Tiara Lavington." She ordered and marched upstairs leaving me alone.

°S E R E N A°

I patted on Seb's shoulder and stressed cheeks, while both of us stood at the doorsteps. He slapped my hand and glared at my playful face.
"Are you nervous, brother?" I asked.

"No, I am not." He snapped adjusting his black shirt.

"What about Laura?"

"Well, after leaving this town, she thought to leave me with it too."

"Huh, and how do you know that?"

"I have seen her posting a picture with a fellow on Instagram and the caption says-" He took a deep breath " 'My Romeo.' " He mimicked.

"Someone's being jelly," I muttered,
He rolled his eyes, and turned gaze towards the flower is the vase, kept at the coffee table, "Don't even think about it."

"Why not?"

"Because flowers are lame. Just go the way you are." I suggested He gave a nod, and I joined him as he walked out.

Once Seb was gone, I headed back to my room, with a pile of books. I changed into my shorts and a t-shirt.

The kept the window beside my bed open, and climbed into my bed with a book.

Time passed by, as I flipped the pages, everything seems to function peacefully but It's didn't lasted for long as I heard someone screaming.