Chapter 14: Exchange

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Get out of my way.

Akame: Stand down Y/n, that's an order.

They noticed my shadow tentacles were now attached onto their shadows making them immobilized, Akame starts to squirm to break free from my control, so the others.

Mine: Geez..S-Seriously?!

Lubbock: W-what..the?...

Leone: I can't... Move!

Akame: Pl-please...don't do..this!!

Y/n: You almost forgot that... I am not bond by the Empire nor Night Raids law so I can do whenever I wanted to.

Akame: Y-Y/N!?

With my hand gestures, I molded some shadow hands and mildly struck their necks, making them fall unconsciously to the ground. I used my shoulder to support Akame's body and lay her body onto the sofa. When everybody's now in their deep forced slumber, I rearranged the other bodies properly on the carpet before heading out to the palace to save that boy.

I hope they can forgive me later.

TIMESKIP

I went on a clothing store and purchased some plain clothes that could help me blend to the civilians then head to my Scharfrihter first. I need to track where Eurydice was and second, the exact location where was Tatsumi held. This might be a crucial mission but I need to pick my senses in order to save that boy in time and send him home. I traveled using shadow buildings and stealthily infiltrate the Imperial Army Base to see my Scharfrihter.

Caleb saw me and get the other's attention, it seems that Eurydice isn't here. Strange.

Milanor: General Y/n, it is very dangerous to sneak in like that!

Y/n: I got an urgent errand to do, Where is Eurydice?

Caleb: She's on a mission to eradicate the bandit's camp base near the southeast General Y/n. Why did you ask?

Y/n: Esdeath held one of General Najenda's puppy and only Eurydice can identity him. I need to bring the puppy home before she could spill the beans to the Esdeath and kill the puppy.

Bishop: Pu...ppy? Dog?

Amelie: No, Bishop. General Y/n only named it puppy because she wanted to.

Bishop: Oh.

Milanor: Wait a minute, the puppy you've been referring to is the...boy who won the tournament?

Y/n: Yes. I need details regarding on him and which cell he's in.

Amelie: Um, I don't think he's a prisoner, General. I saw that boy with General Esdeath and the Jaegers heading to the west part of the mountains, from what Wave told us earlier, they were going to take out a group of Tree Beasts.

Y/n: Wave?

Milanor: He's part of the Jaeger's and using the imperial Arms, The Grand Chariot.

Great, it seems that all four armor type imperial arms will have a bloody reunion after this.

Now I've been wondering, who will be the one who gets killed first? The Dragon? The Sun? The Moon? Or..maybe The Chariot? Haha, I can't wait to see the outcome of it. *Chuckles*