An unforgettable Self drive experience in London

Hi, this is Joseph Cage from Berlin, Germany and I am a big fan of supercars. I am also a travel maniac who loves to explore new places. Now coming to the travel experience that I had recently in London, I have been to the city a couple of times, but my story is something special. Last month I paid a visit to London on a motive to ride on the roads of the city on a rental luxury car. First of all, after a lot of searches, I finally found K2 Prestige Car Hire as the best option that provides luxury cars, supercars, and sports cars at the best affordable rates. I booked an Audi R8 for my ride and selected the date. Actually, I was on a 1-day trip to the city, so in a hurry, I booked a hotel for myself. I talked to the customer support of K2, all I can say, they elaborated me all the points in a very fine manner.

So, I packed my luggage, It was lite enough as I am a solo traveller. Reached the Berlin station on time to board the Eurostar train to London. After I reached London, I booked a taxi straight to my hotel, greatly welcomed by the receptionist and finally, I reached my room. Quickly I refreshed myself and booked a taxi to the main office of K2 Prestige. Here are the complete addresses, I am sharing below. I would recommend this car rental company whenever you plan for any occasion.

 I would recommend this car rental company whenever you plan for any occasion

Main Office

K2 Prestige Car Hire

105-107 W Hendon Broadway

London

NW9 7BN

Finchley Road Office

K2 Prestige Car Hire

186 Finchley Road

London

NW3 6BX

Tel: 0207 7949 394

Email: info@k2prestigecarhire.co.uk

Hendon Broadway was quite near to my hotel, so I choose to visit there. I had a booking in advance, so there was nothing to worry about. Oh man! What a car, I exclaimed. I had to do certain formalities before taking the car on hire to ride on London roads. I had to strictly adhere to the instructions, what to do and what not to do while driving. As I have already said, I am a great fan of supercars, so, it was a great fun ride for me. I avoided narrow roads but I zoomed on the silky broad roads of London. It was altogether an amazing ride that I will never forget.

So, guys, It's my personal opinion to opt K2 Prestige Car Hire for services like Corporate, Chauffeur and Self-drive experience in London. Thank you.