-

Y/n breathes heavily as she kneels down to catch her breath. She almost got caught but luckily, poor Isen was too focused on getting information about John that he completely missed her tiny figure huddled into a dark corner.

After waiting for a few good minutes to make sure that Arlo left as well, she quickly ran out of her spot to find where Isen was, which wasn't hard since he's going to where John should be. His ability will make it easier for Isen to spy on the cripple, and Y/n wants to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

So basically, while Isen stalks John, Y/n stalks Isen. It sounds like a new show; Stalker vs. Stalker.

Shaking her head at the weird thoughts, she immediately starts to speed walk in the hallway where John usually goes to in this time of day, which was strangely much more crowded than usual. Luckily, she also spots Isen hiding behind a corner as his eyes are tracked on John.

Should I go confront him?

Not wanting to start a fight right now, she hides behind another corner and watches as John stops at a board. She squints her vision to see what he was staring at, only to widen it in absolute disgust.

Death POOL?

John grits his teeth and rips out the paper, clutching it inside his hands with dark intent. He begins to shake as he clenches his jaw. Who the hell... would do something like this? He growls in his head. Playing games with people's lives...

"..."

Y/n stiffens as he crumpled up the paper in one hand, noticing how his aura had gotten darker. She bites the inside of her cheek, knowing that Isen is probably seeing this right now. "... Why would someone do that?" She clenches her fists to suppress her rage.

Disgusting..!

"NOOO! PLEASE, STOP IT!" A cry came from a green-haired student as they try to pick up their work. John and Y/n snaps their attention towards the commotion that was being caused.

"That'll teach you to walk into me, little runt!" A male student sneers as he kicks and stomps of the papers angrily. Y/n quickly turns to look at John, her breath hitching as she sees the murderous look on his face.

"I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT TO FINISH THIS PROJECT!" He says in complete despair, dark circles evident underneath his eyes.

The attacker scoffed. "Heh, well that's just too ba—!"

BAM!

Y/n stifles a gasp of shock as John lands a deadly large blow against the purple-haired male's cheek. The body was instantly struck down by the blow, giving the attacker a taste of John's anger. The person who was getting harassed earlier quickly picked up his things before sprinting off, not wanting to get into the crossfire between the students.

Y/n felt helpless as she too felt intimidated by John's murderous presence.

It was as if... he doesn't have any mercy left to spare.

"You think this is funny?"

Standing over the male who had a large bloody bruise on his face, he leans down and forcefully grabs the collar of his victim. "There are people out there, trying to save your ass," John says lividly, "And the only thing you can do is take satisfaction in stepping on people weaker than you?!"

John tsked.

"How pathetic. You're a disgrace to society!" You—!"

The pink-haired student chuckles. "Haha... Yeah, like you're one to talk," he began to charge up his ability.