18 | hide and seek [flicks crossover]

Start from the beginning

The billionaire was standing at the window, watching Indigo at the pool. He had noticed the newly forming tension between the two teenagers and was too stubborn to let it go like Pepper told him to. So, he decided, why not play a game?

Pepper had just gone out on a business trip, so he rounded everyone up and explained the plan to get the two together or at least make some advances. 

All he had to do was get Peter over. 

"I'm on my way, Mr. Stark," Peter sighed, shooting a web and hopping off the building, beginning to swing throughout the city. "what's this for if it's not an emergency?"

Tony smiled. "It's a surprise."

+ + +

Peter ran up the steps of the Headquarters, panting as he ripped off his mask and walked to the door. He raised his hand, knuckles rapping against the wood, causing the door to swing open. 

It was never closed. 

"Oh," Peter whispered, then walked in. 

The boy furrowed his eyebrows as he walked around in search of anyone. He turned a corner into the commons area, seeing Sam and Bucky with their hands over their eyes, counting quietly. Peter had just opened his mouth when he felt a poke on the top of his head. 

He looked up to see Clint, hanging out of one of the vents. The boy furrowed his brows. 

"We're playing hide and go seek," Clint whispered, eyes shifting over to the pair on the couch cautiously. 

"Oh, okay." Peter nodded his head and looked around hesitantly. "Where's-"

"Your girlfriend? Hippie? She's in the seventh floor closet."

Peter gave the man a weird look before nodding his head and carefully jogging off, making sure to be as quiet as possible. His face was bright red from Clint's comment, but he shook it off. 

He reached the seventh floor, panting lightly as he walked towards the closet. Peter slowly reached out, opening the door carefully and slipping into the small space. 

"Indigo?" the boy whispered, looking around the darkness. 

"Oh," the girl sighs, fading into visibility, "it's you. I thought they found me."

"No, they're still counting."

"READY OR NOT, HERE WE COME!" Sam and Bucky yell from downstairs, as if on cue. 

Peter, on instinct, shoots a web at the ceiling, sticking flush against it. Indigo follows the same instincts, turning invisible and leaning back against the wall behind her. Peter waits a second before sliding down on his web, face hovering only inches from Indigo's face. The girl widened her eyes, thankful for her invisibility, and took the chance to look Peter over. 

He was still clad in his suit, although his mask was off, leaving his brown locks in a curly mess. A slightly confused look was on his face as he looked for Indie, unable to see her.

"I don't like that I can't see you," Peter mutters. 

The girl becomes visible, a small laugh escaping her lips as Peter jumped slightly from the sudden sight, almost falling off his web. He regains himself and gives Indigo a crooked smile. 

She couldn't help but notice how his lips, although upside-down, were right in front of hers. 

The boy noticed her gaze, tied onto his mouth, and his breath caught in his throat. 

"Hey, Indigo, I, uh-"

She cut him off with a quick peck on the lips. Peter shut up immediately, expression softening as he looked at her, the girl biting the inside of her lips as she stared at her shoes. 

"You just kissed me," Peter whispers incredulously. 

Indigo nods, all ounces of confidence gone. 

"Why?"

She raises her head, eyes meeting with Peter's. A sigh falls from her lips. 

"Take a guess, Parker." she mutters, raising an eyebrow. 

A smile erupts on Peter's face and he raises his head the best he can (still being upside-down) and reconnects their lips gently. Indie steps towards him, the boy relaxing as her warm lips melt against his. Indigo raises her hands to his cheeks, kissing him deeper before slowly pulling away, ridiculous smiles tugging at their mouths. 

And then the door, swung open, bright light and the sound of Sam and Bucky yelling filling the small space. 

"WE FOUND YOU!"

Peter, startled, jumps and falls to the floor. 

"Shit!"

+ + +

that one took me so long to finish oop

sorry i've been so inactive recently y'all life's just been SO busy but i'll try to update flicks this weekend!!