3d | far from home

here we go againnnnnnn

summary: peter gets ready for action... idk lol

warnings: as always in this imagine, FAR FROM HOME SPOILERS!!! (disclaimer on 3b- far from home!)

+ + +

you stood behind peter, bouncing on your toes, jittery as he fumbled with the key to his hotel room. at the sound of a click, the two of you bust into the room. you turned, closing the door behind you before heading to the window, shutting the curtains closed. 

when you turned back around, peter was taking off his shirt. 

you stand glued to your spot, wide eyes resting on peters bare chest as he proceeds to take off his pants. he looks up, breath hitching when he realizes you were there, watching. the two of you lock eyes as you desperately try not to stare at his abs. 

who knew he had so much muscle?

but at the same time, who knew he was spider-man?

"i'll just, uh," you mutter, slowly turning around, your back facing peter as he clears his throat. "yeah."

you quickly whip out your phone, discretely opening the camera and tilting it as you snap a few pictures of him changing. 

the sound of the door swinging open makes you spin around, dropping your phone. you fumble to pick it up as you notice that peter's best friend, ned, is standing in the doorway. his eyes widen once he sees you and he begins stuttering. 

"hey, uh, peter, the costume party doesn't start yet!" he says, his tone not convincing whatsoever. "nice spider-man- i mean- night-monkey costume, though."

"she knows." peter says, pointing to you. you look over to see that he now has a suit on, the tight-fitting black one you had seen fighting the monsters. 

"you told her?"

"i figured it out," you respond quickly, nodding as you purse your lips. "he knows?" you ask, turning to peter. 

"it was on accident, he found me in the suit." he says.

"more like you crawled in through your window, pulling off the mask as you crawled upside-down on the ceiling while i was in your room." ned corrects.

"why were you in my room anyways? i never agreed to let you in my room in the first place!"

"yes you did, you just didn't realize what you were saying cause you were too busy drooling over liz!" ned retorts and you furrow your brows. 

"who's liz?" you ask, feeling jealousy slowly creeping in.

"oh- she's- she's just a girl who went to our school last year," peter says, his uncomfortable tone clear through his mask. "she lives in oregon now."

you nod slowly, deciding to brush that off for now and focus on the problem. "anyways, uh, ned, mysterio isn't real."

panic grows on ned's face as you and peter explain the situation frantically.

"well then go, peter!" ned exclaims, shooing him off with his hand. 

peter nods, giving me a quick look before sliding back the curtains and opening the window. 

"pete, wait," you blurt, watching worriedly as peter turns back at you. "be safe."

he nods, then climbs out the window, jumping and swinging from building to building. 

ned slowly turns at you and you look at him. 

"so, uh, what's the deal with you two?"

+ + +

short one, i'm sorry, kinda a filler for the next chapter :)