INTRODUCTION

All of us are already familiar with the characters from the ramayana. But this story has vastly different characteristics for some characters. Here Sita has been imagined as a dravidian princess. This is a big deviation from the actual story. The names will be familiar but their identities have been given a  different approach taking into hands creative liberty.

RAM

Prince of Ayodhya. Righteous. Brave. Patient.Dignified.Honourable. Humble. 

To him no one is above the law. As his brothers say "he is brutally obsessed with law".

Anger is not a common virtue of his but when the universe does  manage to get him angry, its worse than the wrath of  all the gods inhabiting the heavens.

SITA

Princess of the sangam tamil. Not born into royal lineage but adopted into it. 

Freedom. Honesty. Courageous. Strong. Dignity. Divine.

To her no one is above nature. She is strong yet vulnerable. She values  few things more than knowledge.

One of those few things is self-respect. Sita believes her basis is respect and if anyone tries to hurt that, they might have just witnessed the wrath of the mother goddess.

These two very strong personalities were always meant for each other. They have a joint purpose to fulfill. They feel and understand one another, support each other, they are each other's best friends. They love each other in its truest sense. 

They are each other's karmsathi. They both need the other one to complete their duties, to fulfill the goal of their lives.