Complicated

It was too complicated for me to think about it, i didn't know what the fuck was going on but at the same time, it was not my problem or so i thought.

I took a deep breath as i got out of the elevator. It was super early for me to be awake after last night but i needed to find a job quickly because my bills depended on it. I decided to go to KKK another magazine company where i could be offered a job quick.

Once i walked for hours i finally made it to the big building and let me tell you that the building was fresh and clean, it also had that vibes of a lot of work so i fixed my self a little bit and walked to the desk lady or guy. Yes because it looked like a guy dressed as a woman.

"Heyyy honey welcome to triple K Magazine what can i help you with today." He or she said.

" hi, i was hoping to see if i could schedule an interview today."

"Oh baby you're in luck because today is the day honey sugar cups, you just grab this coffee and walk into that office and say Lala send you." She said while handing me four hot coffees. I was a bit confused, but she got out of her desk and she was so fucking tall like very tall, she managed to push me to the office and knocked on the window.

The men inside of the office didn't even turn his back but said to come in.

He was on his phone. My brain was melting into little blobs of stupidity. I didn't know if to wait or say excuse me and interrupt his call or run away now, but once he turned around that was it.

He was just the right men for the job.

The perfect beard, perfect haircut, perfect suit, perfect blue eyes and let's not forget about his lips. He was just perfect.

"You're not Lucia." He said confused as he pointed at me.

I looked back trying to figure out who was Lucia, but I could take a guess.

"No sir  she told me to come in and see if I could get an interview today."

"Ok... Please have a seat, and tell me who you used to work for and why you want to work here." He said while sitting down I then proceeded to put his coffee down and sat down in the chair that was in front of him.

I was nervous.

" I used to work for another magazine company-".

"Witch one?." He interrupted calmly which I thought was a bit rude.

"I used to work for the MBK magazine For two to three years," I said while waiting for him to interrupt me again but he actually didn't and just sat back while looking at me. I guess he was just waiting for the rest of the information.

"And I think you should hire me because I have study very hard for getting into a magazine as yours and it has always been my dream to do this." I lied gently as I have done to my other jobs.

"So let me get this straight you have been working for my top competitor and want me to hire you because of your degrees?. What makes you think I would want something they let go?." He harshly said to me

I was starting to have a second thought about coming here and about this pretty asshole face. Maybe I should just stand up and walk away. But before I could decide what to do he finally opened his mouth to talk again.

" Let's be fair they did keep you that long for a reason, so let's make a deal." He said as he sat forward with one hand on his chin.

"Write to me a single page and we will put it on our magazine well if is good, also I will ask this once but do you have plans for tonight?." He said as he looked interested i stared at him in disbileave and a bit confused because girl I thought for a second he was asking me out.