WAAFL-004

I would like to inform you all na may sudden change sa point of view ng story na ito,between third person and first person or even second person that is why please bear with it. I deeply apologize for my grammatical error, I'm not very good at english though I'll try very hard to please you and be entertained by my story. Sorry for my mistakes, typical errors snd suchsorry for the bad words but I needed those to make my story a little bit intense and realistic. Thank you readers (if there is haha)! *

*****************************************

13 years. She spent her life in the prison like island for 13 years. Yet she doesn't know something about this upcoming tournament that the gibberish man told a while ago. He said that there will be a tournament by the end of the month.
But Aacee is not that pressured since she trust her skill and capabilities.

"Best of Five!"

She came back to reality when the man in front of them shouted.
And then she realized something, that was it! They are talking about it the other day when someone called him in the middle of their gun class.
Though she already had an idea of where this story is going she still listen and focus on the man in front of them.

" At the end of the month, only five of you will remain, I know that you get my point, Those five people will be able to get out of this island and have to work for this assassin organization for about 3 years and after that they can live their life freely just how they wanted it to be"

All the people in that place grasp. They seem to be energized about the thought of getting out and be free. Well, they've been inside the island ny years and they dont even have the tiny bit chance to see what is the world outside the island. Sure everybody wants to be part of the Best Five. Even if Aacee want to get out, she is still thinking of her friends which she promise to protect even if it causes her life.  The Best of Five Tournament is still a war for her. War between her and her emotions, because she is thinking of the probabilities of having one of her friends as her rival when the tournaments start. She is afraid to fought with them.

'Goddamn it, what should I do?'

Kaye is also afraid just like Aacee and  Kely, more than anyone she is the one who have greater concern about their trio relationship.

"And for you to become the best of the best you should train harder than normal am I right?"

A wicked smile form his lips as he think of the idea he had in mind.
Everyone got confuse about what he said.
Iniisip ni Aacee ang sinabi ni Lucius.
Lucius is the one who trained them for 13 years. He has been their guide to become what they are now. And she hate him for making her like this. She really hate her to the freezing point, back to the boiling point. His real name is Lucius Aris Calum Eduarte, father of Leone Aiden Cyrus Eduarte.