WAAFL-003

There are times when our mouth should shut up because there are words that cannot be heard and said.And  there are times when our eyes should close,because there are scenes that cannot be seen and witnessed, because there is a secret
That must remain a secret forever- Anonymous

------------

Ipinadyak ko ang mga paa ko ng maramdaman na mayroong nakadapo dito. Pagkatapos nuon ay itinuon ko na muli ang atensyon ko sa lalaking nasa harap namin.Yes,he is the damn cruel man who initiated all this shit.

"There were 200 plus of you before,but then look at you now,you are just 57.Do you know what it means?"

We remain silent and look at him directly.He is seating confidently on his seat that is made by a leather.

"you survive,and now standing before me,that only means,you are the strongest of all. You're soul have been trained,as well as your emotions and physical body,I am amazed to those people who was able to kill their friends.Because a true assassin can kill even if it is the person closest to their heart. They are not easily swayed by their emotion. A few steps from now and you'll be able to get out"

Napangisi ako ng mapait.Feel amazed? To whom? To the one's who murder their own companion for their own benefits?Selfishness that is. And yeah,I remember,you wont survive here if you're not going to be selfish.

Nanatili kaming nakatayo at direktang nakatingin sa kanya.How I hate that face of him. Alam kong hindi lang siya ang nasa likod ng organisasyong ito. There is a higher official,and this man is under him.
And we never seen him,after the long years,he keep hiding in the shadows.

"Okay,no more to mention,go back and clean yourself,how I love the sight of you having blood stains in your hand,but I know it stinks so clean yourselves assassins.The rest of the day will be normal."

We quickly dismissed as he said those sinful words.Duh! He love this sight? How stupid of him.
We headed back to our rooms and clean ourselves quickly.Normal day.Hindi porke ginamit niya ang term na normal ay normal nga talaga ang araw na to.Well para sa normal na tao maaaring hindi ngunit ano nga ba ang normal para sa tulad namin?
Yeah,training,bloody training,and other life-risking subjects. Yan ang normal para sa amin.

"Wah! I just hope that were not going to kill each other"

I look at Kaye who stretches her arms while dressing.
My heart pump so hard. I hope too Kaye.Sana.
We're a puppets here.Whatever we do is base on his order.We act according to the filthy words that come out of his sinful mouth. If you break the rule,punishment will be done.

"Yah~ Kaye,don't you ever mention that again,were not going to kill each other,we'll survive this shit together.No one will die,okay?Not me,or you or even Aacee,we only got each other and our friendship,I can't bear to loss the two of you, you're my only family."

My heart weeped out because of what she said.She trust our friendship,and I do too.
Whatever circumstances may happen we'll stick together,I trust them more than myself.