Another God's Determination

Enjo and Lutum went back to the fields, where they decided to learn about one another.

"Lutum, was it? What was the battle against the Rogue Four like?"

Lutum remembered two months ago.

"Myria, Strahl, Gale, and Durandal all have their own strengths and weaknesses. However, when it was just Myria, her ability was unable to be overcame with a simple strike. Night and Geysis gave it their all to seal the goddess away, but Tsukuru's power might bring her back."

Lutum looked behind him to make sure they weren't being followed, before seeing a soul rise from under the ground. Quickly, before it dashed away, Enjo grabbed it.

"Take us to Limilnate. He might have a clue on where all the souls are going."

The two went in the direction the soul went, seeing it then go into a stairway to the heavens. A man with white hair and burgundy tips descended into the ground.

"Greetings, Limilnate. I wish to find out where all of these souls are going."

The god before the two looked up. "After the soul spiral forms the wheel of life, the souls will undergo a mass reincarnation. I'm only three souls away, and I predict that one of these souls will be from one of your allies, Lutum. I can revive them if you want."

After declining, Enjo and Lutum walked over to the soul spiral. "Limilnate, have any of these souls ever separated from the spiral?"

After remembering what happened a few days ago, he responded with a yes. "A few of the souls went missing. I have a feeling it's Tsukuru's doing, because everybody he revived were all powerful foes. Enjo, you know how to summon the Arc of the Covenant, right? Maybe you might have to use it to seal him away, or to kill him.

Meanwhile, there was a person watching them in the distance. They summoned a spear using ashes, and attempted to kill Enjo with it. Quickly, she dodged, and gazed at the person in the trees.

"Tsukuru revived another Demon. He seems to revived Thirral again, and she will never be alone," said Lutum as he went towards the trees, making the Demon back away. "Enjo will get her revenge soon."

The three remained silent for a few minutes, before Limilnate opened his eyes.

"I will join you, Enjo. Tsukuru is messing with my duties, and I will put an end to him."

Lutum kneeled, and picked up the ash left from the murder attempt. "The Thirral who did this might either be here or already gone."

Lutum looked at Enjo's clothes. "Maybe we should get you some clothes, Enjo. I have some gold and we can check out Veronica's Secret for clothes."

Enjo agreed, and followed Lutum and Limilnate to the store, which sold all types of clothes. Enjo looked at the clothes, and considered them too revealing. "I think I saw a Stacy's around the corner."

The three left the clothes store, and walked over to the store, looked at the clothes, and saw some suitable for battle. She tried them on, and liked how comfortable they were. She asked Lutum to pay for them, and the three went to the town, where they saw a Thirral and a Demon with a bunch of armor.

"Rosabis and Thirral, the Demon of Steel and the Demon of Ash, are attacking this village! Everyone, run!" Enjo yelled. She summoned her keyblade, and Lutum Transformed into his Classic Ultima. His hands became dark energy which he can control at will. He formed them into cannons, and began to launch darkness at the two Demons. Enjo jumped up, and launched waves of fire at the two. Rosabis began sweating, and Thirral began to move faster. Rosabis bashes her hands together, disorienting Lutum, before throwing her spear at him. However, Limilnate intercepted the attack, the spear becoming stuck where his chest should be. He pushed it through himself to no avail, and failed to take it out. He pulled, which managed to make it come out. Once he pulled the spear out, he threw it into space.

Thirral multiplied, which made Enjo go into a frenzy. She destroyed the main clone and her ashes, and then began to launch waves of fire towards the wave of clones. She then took out her keyblade, and threw it at Rosabis, denting her armor. "Lutum, now!" Enjo yelled, alerting Lutum to break through the armor.

"I wonder if this hurts, Demon of Steel. What's this? Your bones? You wouldn't mind if I took it out and killed you with it, right? I'm sure your nerves will enjoy it! Permeated Disc!"

Inside the Demon's body, a nerve was severed, causing severe pain. She felt the bone fracture and stab her in the heart, killing her instantly.

"Diagnosis: Coronary Occlusion."

Rosabis exploded into a mess of blood, nothing identifiable except for her armor.

Limilnate healed Lutum and Enjo, and ran into Tsukuru. Immediately, the three began to attempt to kill him, but something was off. There was no protection at all, as if a fake was in place of the real Demon. Enjo burned the Demon, which revealed to be a clone made from ash.

"Tsukuru isn't alone. Thirral is assisting him, and it's going to lead to many battles ahead. We need some more forces so we can take them down," said Lutum as he picked up some ash, crushing it like sand.

Meanwhile, in a dark abyss, the real Tsukuru formed a lifeform, which looked quite identical to himself before he became a Demon.

"Welcome back, sister. It's me, your twin brother. I've become the Demon of Wishes so I can revive you. I have Father with us, too..."

The two opened a door, where they saw a man with red hair, screaming as he was forced to take in a lot of Black Element...

Trails of Cold Brave Sky Chronicle 11: Revenge of the Goddessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें