I

'Boss, it is currently 7:28 and Mister Parker has ignored three of his wake-up calls. If he continues tp sleep, he will be late for school.' FRIDAY informs Tony, making him look up from the computer he was writing code in. 

He glanced down at his watch, quietly cursing under his breath when he realized that he ended up accidentally spending the whole night down in the lab.

Tony just rubbed the exhaustion from his eyes before standing and stretching; his joints popping and cracking from the simple action.

"I got him, FRI." Tony says, slowly making his way out of the lab and towards the young teen's room; making sure to grab a cup of coffee on his way. 

He was used to having to wake up Peter every now and then. The teenager had been living with him for the past seven months due to the untimely death of his Aunt and, sometimes, everything would become too much at one and the boy would try to hide away from all of his problems. 

Tony just assumed that it was going to be another one of those days. 

One of those days where he'll wake up Peter and pretend to let him staying home slide; even though Tony would prefer him to stay home when he gets like this. 

One of those days where the poor teen would stay holed up in his room, crying instead of talking about what was wrong, until he finally came down during dinner sometime and talked about what was actually going on in his head. 

"Hey, Kid, are you awake?" Tony asks - despite knowing the answer - while lightly knocking on the young boy's door. He waited a bit before slowly cracking the door open. 

"Hey, Pete, I'm coming in." Tony awkwardly announces, just in case the teen did end up waking up. 

Sure enough, like FRIDAY said, Peter was laying in bed, still in a deep sleep. Tony could help but chuckle when he saw how crazy the boy's hair was. It was all tangled and knotted together, a true testament to how crazy of a sleeper he really was.

"Hey, Underoos, it's time to wake up now." Tony says, a lot louder than he normally would in hopes that his voice would be enough to wake the boy up; like it usually was. 

When that didn't work, Tony just sighed and walked closer to he boy, tapping on his forehead. 

"Alright, Sleeping beauty, if you're this tired, you're not going patrolling late tonight." Tony threatens, lightly shaking the teen's shoulder. 

Fear washed over Tony like a bucket of ice water when Peter still didn't stir. 

"Pete, come on, Kid, you need to wake up now." Tony says, setting his coffee cup down on the bedside table and crouching down to be face- level with the teenager as he continued to shake him, only slightly harder this time. "Peter wake up, right now. It's time to open your eyes." Tony says, fear running through his voice.

"FRIDAY, what's happening? Why isn't he waking up? Did he take something?" tony quickly asks, grabbing Peter's wrist to make sure he still had a pulse.

'Mister Parker did not take anything that would cause him harm. His vital all match up to what his vitals are when he is sleeping. I suggest taking him down tot he Medbay, perhaps there is a problem that I cannot detect.' FRIDAY tells him, not helping to ease his panic at all. 

"Okay, okay, okay. Who is left in the tower?" Tony asks, knowing that most of the team was out on a mission.

'Captain Rogers, Doctor Banner, and Thor are all in the building.' 

"Alright, okay, I need you to get Steve and tell him it's an emergency; I can't carry Peter all the way down to the Medbay myself. Then, I need you to tell Bruce what's going on. Tell him what Peter's vitals are, just... everything, and tell him to get the Medbay ready." Tony orders, not even needing a conformation to know that FRIDAY was doing it.