"That's all cute and dandy but now we got Sky and Zay in this fire. I'm gonna whoop his ass for almost dying. Boy knows to wear a damn bulletproof vest." Tony said with a grumble.

"Zay and I are going to be on the next plane leaving!"

"Good, but be strapped, just in case."

"Fine, I'll be strapped." Sky said rolling her eyes.

"Roll your eyes all you want, it'll save your tail from getting hit again." He grumbled again and looked out the window. "Damn youth and their stubbornness."

Sky leaned forward and kissed Tony's forehead. "I love you too."

Tony smiled at her and leaned back to look back out the window. Soon, Sky fell asleep in Sage's arms.

A few hours later, Sky woke up to see Spider next to their row and on his iPad typing. She stood up and walked towards him, careful to not wake up Tony and Sage. She took the seat next to Spider and looked at him. 

"Hey."

He glanced at her then back at the iPad. "I suppose you want to punch me too?"

Sky watched him for a moment, thinking before she wanted to do just that, but ended up shaking her head with her gaze on the floor. "I do, but I won't."

"Why not?"

"Because I've calmed down and you don't deserve to be beat up right now." Sky said with a shrug and looked back to him. 

Spider sighed and put his iPad away.

"I know it was a rotten thing for me to do but I didn't want you to go through more stress and you were already pregnant." 

"I understand but you saw how I was when we had to leave him, why didn't you just tell us then? It would've gave me hope and more strength to fight than for just Sage and the baby. You know I love Zay, a lot. He's the only one I really connected with since Chase."

"I guess I didn't think about it like that. I thought if you had hope then lost it, it would've tore you, Sage, and Tony apart. I didn't want that for anyone."

"Yes, I know and understand that now but I cried and was upset to know he was dead during my pregnancy. I cried a lot and finding out he was alive shocked and hurt me at the same time. Not only me but Sage and Tony."

Spider nodded and looked at her sadly. "I know but knowing he'd be safe, and you two staying focused on the baby, I'd do it all over again. I know for a fact that Sage would be on the first flight back to Atlanta and get himself killed to see Zay."

Sky understood his good intentions. He was only trying to help but she couldn't help but think what would happen if they knew Zay was out there fighting for his life. Even thinking 'what if', Sky knew Spider was right. Sage thought with his head most of the time but with his heart for Zay, to protect him. That would overpower his thoughts and she knew he would've done everything and anything to save him. Even if it meant sacrificing himself. 

"Well, yeah you're right. He would've and I would hunt him down to beat his ass. But I'm going to bring him home safe. We're on the next plane out of here while y'all handle official business."

Spider grinned. "Good, make sure you come back in one piece too. I need to make sure my blood is taken care of."

"Hey, this is my blood now!" They both laughed and Sky hugged Spider tightly. "I love you Spider and I will, plus they're making me carry a gun around. You make sure all three of you get back in one piece please."

He returned her embrace with a nod. "I will Sky, I'll make sure of it. I love your weird ass too."

"I'm not weird, I'll punch you." Sky said without any real threat into it. As they pulled back from the hug, Sky turned to see Sage watching them with a grin.