Part 1 - Midoriya Time

Start from the beginning

Break Time
To explain physics, let's say Izuku is dashing through the air at Mach 20. Mach 20 is 23,854 kilometers per hour. America from Japan is 10,144 kilometers away in Arkansas. The amount of time to get there is approximately about 41 minutes. But let's say this concept falls only into Izuku. Let's say that he actually moves at Mach 20, but the shockwaves from the amount of speed from the fast acceleration doesn't exist. It's like, he never moved in the first place, but he's manipulated the laws of physics to make it seem like he never even made a movement in the first place. So, the gusts of wind that happens when he dissipates happens from a minimized version of what would happen if no laws of physics were manipulated. Let's also say that when he moves at Mach 20, time slows in reality. People see it as him disappearing though. Get what I'm saying? You don't? Good. Because it's a fucking fanfiction.
After 5 Minutes
In a massive shockwave, Izuku back at the test and is on a building with some food. He starts eating it with his legs swinging off the building.

Izuku's POV
'Woah Koro-sensei, this is great!' I say in a amused tone. 'See, I told ya!' He replies happily. I continue eating until I feel a rumble, not a normal one. I look across the street and see a massive robot. That thing was huge.
'Go for it?'
'Go for it.'

As everyone runs away from it, time stops again. I pick up the frozen girl and bring her to safety and destroy the robot by jumping through it.

Time continues and another gust of wind destroys the already wrecked robot. I land on the ground with some burgers in hand.
I walk up to the girl I saved and crouch down to her.
"I got some burgers, want one?" I ask. I look at her ankle which looks twisted.
"Ouch, I think UA has a healer around here somewhere.. oh, there she is!" I point to a short old lady walking to us on a cane.
Her lips extend out as she smooches Uraraka. Her ankle twists back into place as she looks a little more tired now. I give her the burger and she giggles while eating it.
'Ladies man~' Koro-sensei says in a teasing tone.

I help her up as she smiles at me. I feel my face get a bit hotter but ignore it. "Sooo, where do you live Midoriya?" She asks. "In the apartments over in that direction." I reply. I point to a certain direction.
"Oh and, you can call me Deku." I tell her, and Koro-sensei just laughs in the back of my head. "Cool, wanna hang out some time? I know we just met and all, but still." She replied. "Oh sure. Anyway, see ya!" I say, gone in a second with a gust of wind hitting the students again.
'You know, I did that all the time with my students.' Koro-sensei says while reading some manga in my head. 'If the teacher is an ass, take over my body and be the teacher.' I say while chuckling a bit. 'Not a bad idea.' He says while concentrating on his manga, with a blush on his face. He really likes porn, can't say I blame him.

Timeskip to First Day of Schewl

Damn, this school's massive. They're filthy rich, no lie. I hear Koro-sensei crying in my head and continue walking. Some people from my testing area walk around me cautiously. You know, just in case I blow them away. Literally.
I see a massive door in front of me with 1-A across it. 'This door is almost as big as the school I taught in!' Koro-sensei says as he continues sobbing.
I slide it open, and see Mr. Whiteknight and gunpowder+sand if it was alive and an asshole.
I walk past them, not even batting an eye to them. I didn't even bother putting on my UA uniform. Mr. KarateChop walks up to me.
"Do you even care about learning at this school?! You don't even have your uniform on!" He says in frustration, but I keep looking out the window with green stripes going across my eyes.
He continues yelling while Koro-sensei sweatdrops.
'Koro-sensei, just take over.' I say to him in annoyance. 'Wait, why do I have to do thi-' He gets cut off while getting in control. My arms turn into yellow tentacles and my pupils turn yellow.
"I'd like it if you stop yelling and acting like you have authority over everybody here." Koro-sensei says strictly. Mr. Whiteknight grunts in frustration and sits down, and Koro-sensei feels the glare of Bakugo.
'Alright, there. Now let me keep reading, it's getting interesting!' He says while my arms turn into normal and my eyes go back to green. 'It is really nice in my mindscape.' I say while waiting for the teacher. The door slides open and I see Uraraka.
She looks around the room and spots me.

She runs over to me while I feel my cheeks burning up. "Hey Deku! How have you been?" She asks in a cheery way. "O-oh, I've been great! I'm happy you made it!" I say, giving her a cheery voice also. All of a sudden, a dude in a yellow sleeping bad enters. 'I'd love to sleep in that.' Koro-sensei says, finally moving his eyes away from his 'manga.'

Everyone who was standing now took a seat. The sleepy guy unzips his sleeping bad and starts drinking apple juice. He steps out and lifts up the gym uniform. "You, without the uniform. You'll be expelled in an inst-" He gets cut off by me disappearing and reappearing with the uniform in an instant. The pencil on my desk flies across the classroom. 'I couldn't even see that..' Aizawa says in his head.
Bakugo's eyes start twitching. "WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE?! WHY DID YOU COME BACK STRONGER?!" He screeches, and giving up when he sees how I'm unaffected. He starts narrowing his eyes at me. I smirk as I recognize that look.
...
...
We all arrive, well I got there pretty fast but they all arrive after me. Aizawa hands me the ball with a bored look in his eyes.
"When you did those throwing exercises in middle school, how many meters did you get?" I give him a confused glance. "Umm.. 32 meters." I answer sheepishly. I can feel everyone but one's expectations of me go down.
"HAHAHAH! THE WORTHLESS DEKU GOT 32 METERS!" Kacchan yells while laughing. I sigh as I walk to the middle of the circle. 'I'll go all out.' I say in my mind. 'No wait! Use a fourth.' Koro-sensei shouts. I nod in assurance.

I get in a position to throw the ball. In a flash, the ball is in the stratosphere and still going higher. The shockwave drops everyone to the ground, Even Uraraka didn't expect this.
Aizawa holds up his device, with shocked eyes.
An infinity symbol shows up.