Chapter 15

"C-C-Chloe?" Beca stutters out after staring at the blue eyed girl.

Chloe stares at Beca, mouth hanging open, not sure what to do.

"JESSE!" Beca screams up to her friend, not allowing her eyes to leave Chloes.

Jesse enters the kitchen with a smug look on his face.

"Yes Beca?"

"What the fucks going on?" She half screams.

"Well you were both miserable without eachother so here we are. Im going to the hockey game so sort shit out." Jesse says picking up his keys and heading out.

The girls stare at eachother trying to understand what was going on.

"Hi Chlo..." Beca says awkwardly.

"Why the fuck did you leave?" Chloe says quietly her eyes tearing up.

"You broke up with me so what was I meant to do?" Beca replies coldly. "I did what I had to.

"You wern't meant to leave for another 4 months. And your way of saying goodbye is texting me an apology?" Chloe raises her voice.

"What the fuck was I meant to do Chloe?" Beca matches her tone.

"Atleast say goodbye. I went to your house and had to hear it FROM YOUR DAD!" Chloe screams.

"YOU BROKE UP WITH ME WHY DO YOU CARE?! I LOVED YOU AND WANTED TO MAKE THIS SHIT WORK." Beca feels her eyes tear up. She can't take this.

"Loved?" Chloe asked quietly. "You don't love me anymore do you?"

Beca sighs. She knows she hurt Chloe. But she was hurting aswell.

"Chloe I'll never stop loving you okay?" Beca says genuinely. "Ever since I left you are all I can think about. Jesse tried so hard to take me out to bars to meet new girls but no one was like you."

Chloe, with tears streaming down her face, just stood and stared at Beca.

"I don't know what to do Chlo." Beca sighed running her hands through her hair. " I really fucked up" she says sitting down.

"I know you did." Chloe sat down beside her facing her. "I'm sorry Becs. I should've been there for you."

"No Chlo, I'm sorry for leaving" Beca says turning to face her. " That was a dick move. How can I make you forgive me?"

"I can think of one way." Chloe smiles pulling Beca in and kissing her. Fuck how much she'd missed this.

Beca was shocked at first and took a second to kiss back. As the kiss deepened somthing clicked with Beca.

Chloe was it for her.