Chapter 10: you know you want me

I got back to the house and the boys were all in the kitchen setting up lights, speakers and food.

"Did I miss someone's birthday?" I joked looking around the house.

"Nah, we having a party." Brandon Said laughing.

"Oooh...great." I Said under my breath. I went upstairs and seen Nicks door open. I walked a bit more towards it and seen him lying on his bed, while on his phone.

"...hey..." I said poking my head in his room.

"Hey." He said biting his lip as he sat up.

"So...I know we have to talk about the whole situation." I Said sitting next to him awkwardly.

"We should just not tell anyone." Nick suggested.

"I know, but I can't deal with the guilt anymore. I kissed his best friend. You know h-" I ranted but I couldn't help it but freak out.

"Tessa. Tessa. Relax.Tessa, just calm down." Nic Said taking my hands in his. His touch. His eyes. It made me want him.

"No. No. No. this is how it happened. It's never happened. That's what we are going with." I Said pushing my sled away from him and walking out his room. I know for sure, if I didn't pull away...I would've done way worse than just a kiss.

I decided to take a nap before the party because I was tired. I asked Zion if he wanted to join but he was to into his fortnite game. Typical.

9:30 pm
I woke up and watched Netflix for a bit and eventually decided to get up and get ready. I showered, curled my hair and out of a bit of makeup. I then go into a cute fit.

Outfit

I headed downstairs in the living room and people we already starting to come

I headed downstairs in the living room and people we already starting to come. Shay and the girls came and we all had fun dancing. The boys obviously has a dance battle. After a couple of hours I got super hit from all the body heat so I went upstairs in the room to grab a scrunchie. I was putting the scrunchie in my hair I heard Zion come in the room...well I thought it was Zion. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and soft kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes from the pleasure and I put m yarn around his neck and I didn't feel his dreads. I quickly opened my eyes and turned around and seen Nick.

"Nick!" I screamed as I stepped back.

"Come on, you know you want me. So why not have me, because I know damn well i want you." He Said. He was drunk but not completely drunk so I knew he was still knowing what he was doing.

"I-I...Zion..." I sighed.

"I see the way you look at me...you don't look at Zion like that." He said grabbing my waist with one hand. I looked away.

"So your saying you don't want me?" Nick asked. I just rolled my eyes.

"fine. Whatever." He said angrily and walked towards the door. I quickly ran in front of him and grabbed his neck and smashed my lips to his. He moved in sync with my lips and laid be gently on the bed. He was so gentle kissing down my neck , all the way to my heat. I couldn't help but moan from pleasure.

"N-Nick!" I moaned.

"Babygirl you gotta be quiet or someone will hear." He Said in his soft manly voice. He did a little something with his younger and that made me scream louder.

"Oh my gosh! Okay ready, 1...2...3!" He Said as he covered my mouth with his hand as he slammed into me. I felt the vibration through his hand from my scream.

A couple minutes later...

"You look gorgeous with nothing on." Nick smiled as he rested his head on his arm as he watched me put my clothes back on.

"Nick! Come on! Someone will see us! Get dressed!" I whispered as I through his clothes at him. He laughed at me and got dressed.

"Okay okay. I'm going out first and you wait 10 minutes and then come out, okay." I Said peaking into the hall way. He just chuckled at me.

"Nick! I'm for real !" I Said. He nodded, still laughing at me.

"Okay, I'm going." I Said halfway out the door, but nick grabbed my arm and kissed me. I blushed and laughed through the kiss.

"Okay okay okay, I'm going down. 10 minutes, I swear" I Said smiling at him and peaking his lips once more and heading downstairs. I seen Shay in the kitchen talking to Zion.

"Hey guys!" I Said sitting on Zions lap.

"Hey baby. Where were you?" He Said kissing my cheek.

"I had to put my hair up."I Said twirling my ponytail.
I was looking around the house watching people dance and smoke and all that and seen Nick walk down the stairs. I looked at the clock and it's only been 4 minutes since I came out. I was ganna go yell at the kid but I thought it was best not to make a scene.

"Babe! It's my song! Come on!" I Said jumping off Zion and pulling his arm to the living room. He laughed and spun me around and danced me into the living room. We dance up against one another and laughed the whole time. I love Zion so much, butt Nick...he's so different.