"So you've had sex!?" He retorted.

"Fine... no I haven't!" I shouted back.

We were silent for a moment, Josh looking at me with a smirk because he was right, me looking back angrily, rolling my eyes.

"Just show me what else you have in the bag." I grumbled.

"One more question and I'll show you the last thing." Josh smirked.

"Fine, what's the question." I said with an annoyed tone.

"When was the last time you touched yourself, I know you told me you came to the thought of me the other day, was that the last time?" He asked moving closer to me, making my heart pump and my stomach turn.

It was hard not to jump on him, I really wanted josh... in a sexual way.

But I was stilled mad about him making me admit I was a virgin.

Plus I didn't know what to do...

Because....I was very much a virgin.

I felt embarrassed, like he saw me as less...because I hadn't gone that far with anyone before.

"Well....the last time I touched myself was when I touched myself to the thought of you, like I told you." I said trying to avoid the part about me having to leave class to jack off in the boys bathroom and taking so long that I got detention.

"But how did you touch yourself, what did you do and where did you do it?" He asked obviously wanting all the details.

"I don't have to tell you that." I smirked.

"Tell me or I won't show you the last item baby." Josh said rubbing my face.

I melted in his warm hand,my submissive eyes looked up at him.

"I-I was in one of my classes when I started thinking about the wet dream I had about you, the one I told you about, and I-I went to the bathroom and...starting thinking about the dream and.... I got...hard... so I touched myself and by the time I got back to class I was gone so long I got detention."

Josh began to chuckle.

"Heyyyy, it's not that funny." I playfully whined.

"Haha, alright I'll show you the last item love."

Josh reached into the grocery bag pulling out a new pink water bottle.

"That's very cute Josh, b-but whats if for." I laughed.

"Well... you need to be hydrated " He smiled

"You're so silly" I giggled.

Josh lifted me into his arms, we sat at the end of his bed, me in his arms, him holding me.

It felt safe, but it felt like we were both waiting to make a move.

The tension was high.

Josh bounced his legs that were underneath my crotch.

It was as if he was sending a signal.