57. Breathtakingly Beautiful

Start from the beginning

Through the balcony, the whole area was visible. Like I had guessed, there was no house as far as I saw, just the lake. A table for two was placed in the middle of the balcony with two comfy chairs on both sides. There were multiple food items on the table and a bottle of wine, with a large candle in the middle illuminating the area. The sky above us filled with bright stars just added to the already perfect arrangement.

"It's perfect Aaron." I said in appreciation, still staring at the scene in front of me.

He held the chair for me as I sat down. While he poured wine, I served the appetising food on my plate. There were Beef tenderloin steak, Salmon smoked pasta, honey glazed prawns and assorted brownies for dessert.

As soon as I took my first bite, my taste buds exploded in pleasure. Aaron stared at me in amusement as I tasted each and every item in the menu and by tasted, I meant finished almost half of the huge servings.

We talked while eating, about the place and the serenity of the atmosphere. He told me how he used to come to this place when her mother was alive. I never asked what happened to her until now and he told me that she died when he was 15, in an accident.

He then changed the topic to my likes and dislikes. He asked about my favorite dish, favorite movie, favorite actor, favorite song and all other such things.

"So on a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate this date?" he asked, curiosity dripping from his face.

"An easy 11." I grinned and took a sip of wine. The sharp taste contrasted well with the lightly marinated steak and I closed my eyes to relish the taste.

In front of me was Aaron, looking like a Greek God even while eating. He was wearing a black three piece suit that accentuated the hard contours of his body with his hair slicked back in an effortless way. His beard was nicely trimmed, as if he just went to a salon. I have seen handsome people before but Aaron's personality just makes him shine brighter than anyone else.

After the dinner finished, I helped in taking the dishes back to the kitchen. He then excused himself saying he needed to use the restroom and I came to the balcony. I captured a picture of the starry sky and the glorious scene in front of me. The lake was looking majestic, a perfect place to take a swim, even for someone who doesn't like water that much.

While admiring the nature, I felt a masculine chest behind me. I didn't need to turn out to know who it was, the scent was enough.

"You look so breathtaking right now." Aaron said from behind me and snaked his arm around my waist. I took a deep breath as he put all my hair on my right shoulder, clearing the left side.

"So fucking gorgeous." he muttered. After a brief moment, I felt his lips on the skin behind my ears. It made me let out a small moan at the sudden rush of emotions. I angled my neck and his lips descended alone the curve of my neck, peppering small kisses all along.

His mouth sucked the skin where my neck met my shoulder and my eyes closed on their own. With my face burning as a result of the kiss, I rested my head back and let his mouth do wonders.

He kissed, licked, sucked and bit the sensitive skin, until I was a breathing mess and heat has pooled in between my legs. Slowly turning me around, he leaned down to engage my lips in a passionate kiss.

Our tongue slid into each other mouth as I tasted the wine off his tongue. His hand that was holding my stomach moved to my thighs and he pulled them up, hooking them again around his waist.

Supporting my butt with his hands, he took me inside. Our mouths were still attached to each others. Once we were in front of the fireplace like the one that was downstairs, he kneeled and lay me down on the soft rug on the floor.

I arched my back and his hands immediately moved to the zip on my back, unzipping it within no time. Seconds later, the dress was thrown away and I was lying under him in just a black set of undergarments.

He broke the kiss for a momemt and stared at me with hooded eyes. I squirmed under his heated gaze and using all the courage I had, took the coat off his body. He helped me as I attempted to unbutton his shirt, revealing his toned body.

I felt weirdly confident, probably because of all the wine I had. Once the shirt was off, my fingers moved to his pants but he stopped me and pinned my hands above my head.

"Not yet." he whispered and I let out a small groan. Leaning down, he continued kissing my neck, applying a little pressure, enough to leave a hickey. I moaned his name and he chucked against my skin. His free hand curved around my torso and I arched my back once again.

His rough hands against mine caused butterflies to appear inside my stomach. There was a pull, a knot inside my abdomen that only he can undo.

With a swift moment, he undid my bra, leaving me naked under him. After that, he treated me like I was some precious creature, kissed each inch of me and when I was trembling under him with need, only then he entered me, causing a series of moans to leave from my mouth when we both reached the ecstasy.

________________________

For all the thirsty wattpadians out there, this one's for you. :p I can't write explicit scenes so I hope that's enough detail.