"MOm, stop it, I will." I said slamming the door behind me.

I walked down my drive way and down the street to see a black corvette, as I got closer, I noticed it was a convertible and Josh was in the front.

It was dark outside as it was now around 9 P.M.

Josh smiled at me and waved from his fancy car, I smiled back and waved, feeling my legs shake the closer I got.

He rushed out of the drivers seat and opened the passenger's side door for me with a smile, "welcome to Sirius Black." He giggled.

"Is that your car's name?" I asked with a shaky voice getting into the passengers seat, setting my backpack at my feet.

"Yup, I used to be a big Harry Potter fan growing up, still am, but it's more of a nostalgia type thing for me." He Explained getting into the driver's seat.

He began to back out of where he was parked and my anxiety grew.

I'd never done anything with Josh out of school, it felt exhilarating to be sneaking around with him, it gave me a huge adrenaline boost but I also wanted to puke.

I looked at him as he focused on driving and subconsciously bit my lip at the sight of him. He looked so.....hot  focusing on the road, gripping the steering wheel and licking lips as he turned corners.

He looked at me with the corner of his eye and smirked, the air blew through my hair as we began driving faster on the roads outside of my neighborhood.

His pink hair blew around in the wind , I felt my heart beat through my chest at the sight.

He set one of his hands on his thigh, so I grabbed a hold of it. He smiled gripping my hand as he drove with his other hand.

I closed my eyes and focused on how good the breeze felt against my face.

"It took a little bit longer to get to your house cause I picked up some stuff at the store." He said.

I looked in the backseat to see some Walmart bags.

"Oh ok, so how long till we get to your house." I asked.

It had been a good five minutes.

"It's right here." He said pulling into a cute little apartment complex.

He soon parked the car and began to get out, before I could open the door for myself he was opening it and helping me out.

"I'll help you carry the bags." I said grabbing two bags.

"No baby, I can carry them." He said.

"No, let me." I demanded with my backpack on my back and two grocery bags in my hands.

"Fine." He said back with a little smirk.

He got the two other bags and clicked a button on his corvette that closes the convertible top.
Than he locked the car.

I followed him up the apartment complex stairs and down the hall until we got to apartment number 145.

He fiddled with the lock before opening the door.