Love-2

Khushi observed the extragattering dance teacher, as fat as Buaji and her style, her langoor assistant and their way of walking.

'Namaste Naniji...' - The dance master greeted the elder lady.

Why is mami making weird faces and eyes...murdering Bharatnatyam!

'Madhubalaji... Namaste' - Anjali ji greeted.

Payal gave a shy greeting.

'so this one is the bride. Where is her groom?' - Madhubala asked.

'Aakash has gone out for a meeting, he will be coming soon to join us' - Di replied.

'Let's wait for him then...' - Madhu declared, proudly.

She roamed her eyes here and there and then remembered, 'One character is missing. Where is tha handsome boy who called me here, sabke dilon ka king?'.

'Juice' - HariPrakash, the househelp appeared in front of Madhubala.

Khushi pressed her lips together to control her laughter.

'I am so jawaan, Phir Bhi hairaan pareshan... I am sorry, I am late. I want to dance now, fully ready. I was afraid of you Madhushala ji....' - Nanheji danced in a funny step as if killing some mosquito, right in front of Madhubala, irking her.

'Who is this monkey...' - She asked.

'Bhai. He is my brother' - Anjali replied smiling.

'Namaste Madhushalaji... Namaste' - Nk greeted, too late.

Madhu glared him.

'Call her Madhubala, Nk bhai' - Anjali whispered her suggestion.

Aakash entered home at that moment, 'What's up guys'.

'waiting for you, come soon after fresh up. We have to practice dance for your sangeet and the  choreographer is here too' - Anjali winked.

Payal blushed a fifty shade of red(😜😉)

Soon the dance practice started. Aakash and Payal were paired and that was a fix.

Khushi was in a fix. Anjali has denied from dancing as her leg is not fine.

'I will dance with you Khushiji' - Nk offered.

'Bandar ke haath heera' - Madhu commented inside her mind.

'Naniji, I will call Buaji and Amma to come here, so that you can have a pair with them'-Khushi suggested.

'This sounds exciting...' - Naniji got ready.

'We will do a jugal bandi. Just go during the break and pick them from your house bitiya' - Nani tried calling Buaji.

'Step change, keep hand in her waist now' - Madhubala instructed Nk resuming her random count of one, two, three, four.... And that repeated.

Khushi looked shocked. Is it necessary to keep hand on waist while dancing... Nehi baba, gudgudi hoti hai.

'Khushiji...' - It seems as if Nk was eager.

         Arnav Singh Raizada watched Khushi dancing with his cousin all smiling.

She is not at all affected by him, why damn it!!

If only he is a regular romeo to girls and had a P. HD degree in that. Alas... Not possible.

It was breaktime and he preferred remaining in his room, hidden. Its not like he is afraid of Madhubala or dance but he is not dancing type and denying straight will be like hurting Aakash and Payal.

He gave a quick gaze at his brother, dancing still all lost in Payal. They make a nice pair... He belives that.

Khushi took her cloth bag and walked towards exit. Nk followed her smiling, talking non-sense.

Arnav Singh Raizada clenched his first tight, digging nails on his palm. Why is the pest, Nk all after his Khushi, 24/7?

He shut his laptop off, picked his keys and walked out.

He find Khushi after a marathon.

'Khushi.. Where are you going?' - He asked.

'Aap se matlab?' - She replied.

'I am just asking you a simple question, why are you going with Nk? ' - He was eager or protective, only ASR knows.

'Because he asked me to' - Khushi persue her lips. Don't do that damn girl.

'Agar koi bhi hulayega, tum chale jaoge uske Saath. What's this manner. Is this your parents teach you, to go out with boys?' - ASR fumed.

'Listen, I am not your worker, in your home or your den of office. I won' t answer you coz It's my life. And watchout your words, Nanheji is your brother and my friend'-Khushi harshly slammed the car door.

'You are here in my house, it's my responsibility to know your whereabout. I am answerable to Buaji and your father. If something happens by any chance... People will blame my capacity' - He retorted.

'To hell with your people' - Khushi declared,'Chalte hain Nanheji'.

'Bade aaye Laadgovernor kahinke. Samajhtey kya hain khudko! ' - Khushi muttered once the engine came to life.

'Nannav bhi na.. He scolds as if we have not finished homework. Forget that Mr. karela, you have this chocolate' - Nk cheered.

'Yeh karela, is he like that from childhood??' - Khushi asked.

'I just remember the stern face of dance teacher ji. Oh Madhu Oh Madhu....' - Nk began singing.

Arnav Singh Raizada fumed remembering Khushi smiling and laughing, joking and dancing with Nk, even if he was just his cousin. Jealousy ran in his blood in place of blood.

Why doesn't she behaves that cool around him.

ASR ignited his engine and drive, following Khushi and Nk. Are they both going on a date??

  They both are alike, same, crazy, unbelievable... They will make an amazing pair and he, he will be left alone, in the darkness of his life, like it was before one month, like it was before he saw Khushi.

His hold on the steering wheel tightened.

Laxmi Nagar... Is Nk dropping Khushi home? May be...

ASR watched Khushi walked inside her house.

She returned as soon as possible with Buaji and her  Amma. Three of them get inside the car.

Nk took a u turn to return on the same path, that can take them to Shantivan.

So... NK and Khushi were here to pickup Buaji and Aunty for the dance practice. ASR mocked himself for the foolish way he behaved.

One minute, they were taking her family for dance doesn't mean they have nothing in between them. All his one month of taking glances at Khushi chori chori chupke chupke is a waste now. He sighed.

His life and love is still hanging on a cliff...