[5]

Hosoek opens his mouth to say something but was cut off by Yoongi.

"You know why i compete with you?" Yoongi asked innocently and with his soft high pitched voice.

Hoseok is silent, trying to think of some answer.

"That is because I want to be like you. I want to be a top student like you and so I try very hard on my studies and other things. You know everything but still, you act like you know nothing. This hurts me Hobii, it hurts me too much, a lot, a lot." Yoongi again confessed.

"But why were you crying?" This time Hoseok is in between some real confusion.

"Hobi you know right, that, we talk to each other like everyday on phone. And you also know that we talk on our home phones, not on our personal phones, hiding all evidence of you and me being in touch. Just not letting people know about us. And I've confessed to you many times before and you had rejected. I want you Hobi. I want you." Yoongi again confessed.

"Why? Why me?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes. Yes you and only you. Cause I know you feel for me in the same way I feel for you." Yoongi, crying and saying.

Hoseok's eyes got teary by seeing Yoongi cry, he can't hold his tears back.

"Why? Cause I want to get softly touched by you, the way your soft voice touch my ears through my phone. Please don't reject me this time. I felt too bad after I talked to you like that today. I felt like dying and so I came running here. After coming here I was thinking about everything that happened between you and me till today and hence I started crying. Hobi you don't know how much I cry at night. Only my pillows knows all that." Yoongi cried. "Hobi?"

"Yes?" Hoseok replied back immediately.

"I love you" Yoongi Confessed for the last time now.

Hosoek's heart stopped at this line and he pulled Yoongi, his loving Min Yoongi, close to himself and kissed him. Yoongi kissed him back, much more passionately. Yoongi entered his tongue inside his love's mouth, and explored his every inch of the skin, not leaving any of the space.

For the first time in his life, he got his favourite man, touching him the way he wanted. After pulling away, he hugged his Hobii tightly and asked this to be more sure, "so it's a yes?"

Hoseok nodded his head up and down being too much excited.

"Tonight m coming over to you place, I want you in me." Yoongi almost threatened Hoseok.

Then he looked at his Hobii, showing his gummy smile and again they kissed. But this time, Hoseok started the kissing first, with full passion and with all the love which he have for his little boyfriend.

THE END