Chapter 6 ~ A frowning snowflake and a bad joke

Start from the beginning

"Then I guess Azim did a good job in punishing your adorable little ass huh?" Kian teased, smirking when I shot him yet another glare. He was getting on my nerves right now.

"Don't rile him up too much Kian, I don't have the time to punish him again for hitting you." Azim said, interrupting our bickering and at the same time throwing me a firm gaze that clearly said: 'play nice'. Again, I would have protested if I wasn't as tired as I was right now. I just didn't have the energy for it. Instead I settled for a slight glare Kian's way before I turned my eyes to the few people still left inside the club.

There were a group of girls in short skirts over by the dance floor but they didn't seem like they were dancing. They seemed to be chatting with a big man in leather and I thought I recognized him from earlier. I soon lost interest in the group though and moved my eyes to the wardrobe over by the door. I could see Gina throwing some clothes on and I narrowed my eyes at her. Was she leaving? What about my jacket? Didn't I tell her to guard it with her life?

Before I could think it through I slipped away from the two Doms who were still talking to each other and made my way over to the wardrobe. When I got closer Gina raised her head and caught sight of me. A wide grin took over her expression as she skipped over to me and threw her arms around my neck, surprising me completely. She pressed a chaste kiss against my cheek before she pulled back and winked at me.

"I heard about you getting it on with the dungeon-master huh..." She said, mischief clear in her voice as she smirked. I rolled my eyes at her and was just about to answer her when I felt an arm sneak around my waist from behind.

"Gina, I see you're leaving for the night." Azim's dark voice said from behind me, his tone amused as he pulled me up against him. I tried to shuffle out of his embrace but he wouldn't let me move an inch and I had to see myself beaten. Gina smiled at us and shot me a meaningful glance before she turned to answer the Dom.

"Yes Sir, my shift ended just now and I have to get home and feed my cat. It gets terribly lonely at night." Gina said, and I couldn't help but look at her in surprise. I forgot all about the Dom behind me as I said:

"You have a cat? What breed is it? Is it a female or a male? Is it a kitten? Does it have more than one color? Is it..."

I began firing off questions at her and I could see Gina's eyes widen as she stared at my excited form. I could hear a pleasant laugh starting up behind me but I couldn't care less as Gina leaned towards me and whispered:

"He's an American Bobtail and he goes by the name Tyfon. If you want to know more I guess you better come visit him. Now I'm going to leave you two alone and go home to cuddle with Tyfon. Your jacket is still in the wardrobe and Sion can help you get it, he's closing up. See you around."

Before she turned on her heels Gina made a small courtesy at Azim and then she skipped towards the door a certain happiness surrounding her like a cloud. She was weird but I liked her. The fact that she had a cat helped.

As soon as she was gone, I could feel the arm around my waist move and suddenly I was spun around until I was face to face with the Dom behind me. Azim stared down at me and I frowned at the amusement in his eyes.

"So you like cats, pet?" He asked and I could see his grin widen when my cheeks flushed. Yeah so what if I liked kittens they were cute and fluffy! I pouted at Azim's smirk and I didn't have any time to move away as he leaned down and bit my lower lip.

"You're adorable and I want to ravish you all over..." He muttered under his breath and I could feel my eyes widen as I reached my hand up to touch the place where he had bit me. A second later I could feel a smirk take over my surprised expression and I couldn't help it as I pushed away from Azim and turned around giving the Dom a clear view of my ass.