Xavier's arm slung over my shoulders and he kissed my knuckles. "You have no idea how happy I am to finally have you by my side."

I smiled at him and giggled. I was happy too. Maybe the decision of this marriage was good after all. I can still remember how I cut myself because I didn't want to ruin our lives by marrying with each other, but I now regret cutting myself. Marrying Xavier brought happiness into my life and now it will always be recognized by the ugly scars on my wrist.

We walked down the shore silently, enjoying each other's presence. I can't wait to tell Sarina everything that happened. She was so excited when I told her that I'm going to Hawaii for my honeymoon, because she actually knows that I like Xavier a lot.

We reached the bonfire and looked around. Maybe we see people we know. I pursed my lips when we didn't find anyone. It was fun, I admit. Xavier didn't drink, but it almost looked like he was drunk. He danced so much, that he was sweating right now. I tugged on Xavier's shirt. He bent down and asked what happened.

"I'm going to get a drink." I said.

"Wait, I'll get it for you." he wanted to walk to the bar, but I grabbed his wrist.

"No, its fine. I'll get it myself. You enjoy by dancing weirdly." I frowned.

He chuckled but nodded anyways. After him giving me a peck on the forehead, I started walking to the bar. It was a long distance, but I'll manage. I thought about Xavier and me. How it would be when we get home. I thought if we would ever get kids. The thought of having my own kids made me smile. I didn't watch where I was going, since I thought about my future so much, I didn't see this person approaching and I bumped into the guy.

I groaned when all his drink fell on my shirt. "Hey, I'm sorry." I heard him say as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"No, it's okay..." I said as I uncomfortably shrugged his hands off my shoulders as I looked at him from up my shirt.

I froze.

"A-Aidan?" I stuttered.

---

OH MY GOSH!

You guys know that moment when you're like so excited for the story and you just write and write without stopping? Yeah, I'm having that moment right now.

I just couldn't wait to update xD

Hey, what did you guys think of the chapter?

What do you think will happen next? :O will Aidan stay, or will he go?

QUESTION: Who is your favorite character of Not So Fast?

The contest is ending soon and we still don't have enough entries :( please guys, its ending soon, so please enter and let it feel worth creating this contest.

Uh, another announcement,

I maybe updating the next chapter a bit late since I have to make 4 essays, read five books and have a whole load of homework -.-

So, I'm very very sorry if I update late, but I promise that I will try to update faster.

And I also wanted to say that you guys can make banners if you like to :P you can always kik it to me :)

Thank you guys so much for voting and liking this story, I feel really fuzzy now... And hyper :/

Hey, I just got an idea! :D I want to add a new character for this story and hey, who knows that maybe you could be it. You just have to pm you information asked below:

Name:

Age:

Favorite color:

Favorite food:

A tiny bit of your personality:

Favorite character:

Most hated character:

Dude/Female dude (xD) :

And finally what you look like:

But for now, well, leave a

-vote

-comment

-follow

behind and even share if you can. Thank you guys so much :D I love you all :D

nd eve^@|f