Classic x Razz

Comincia dall'inizio

'He really does reminds me of that Mutt,'

Sans examines the other Sans closer and cupped his hands on the skeleton's skull, and that time Papyrus Arrived at the scene.

"Mi'lord!"

'Hmmm. I have to admit this skeleton is quite cute'

Papyrus wasn't really surprised of seeing another version of his brother but what surprised him was his Brother's action on the other skeleton.

"Um-"

"Papyrus"

"yes?"

"Take him home, to the basement"

Papyrus was confused on why would his brother want to take the sleeping skeleton at home, but nonetheless he took the skeleton and teleported. Sans on the other hand stayed and waited for the Captain of the Royal Guard Alphys knowing after all that comotion she would appear.

...............................

It took another hour for Sans to persuade Alphys that he was only training and after that Alphys left together with the dogs. Sans then went home a little tired but he still went to their basement but when arrived what he saw and hard made him speechless and irritated. 

His Brother

and The other version of him

Were telling jokes and puns

Laughing as if he wasn't there.

And it took 10 minutes for them to notice that he was there and they could see that he was not happy.(since when?)

"oh, hello Mi'lord"

".... Hey there bud"

".......GET OUT OF HERE OR I WILL NOT SHOW YOU MERCY YOU MUTT!"

Papyrus knows that his brother was really serious he gave the chained skeleton a gesture of 'good luck bro' and immediately speed walked out of the basement. While the other skeleton was 'The Hell Dude Don't Leave". Sans walked in front of the chained Skeleton.

"So you are a Sans"

"Yep"

"Then to stop this confusion, let us give names to each other I don't want monsters to call our names the same time"

"alright.. hmmm"

The other skeleton took a moment then it hit him.

"I think I got one for you"

".... Well?"

"RAZZ"

"...................."

Sans was silent and was disbelief by the name he was given.

"Out of all names you could think of ,it had to be that"

"Aw, and i thought it was cool and cute"

Sans tried his best not to blush on the comment but he almost failed to hide it.

"I see then so be it. Then i shall be called The Great and Powerful Razz, and you should be called Classic"

"Nice! that's a really Classic thinking you have"

Razz summoned a sharp bone and puts it near to Classic's neck, Classic tried to use his magic but nothing.

"Don't bother with your magic because these chains will prevent you from using magic, another thing I should warn you."