TO FALL Pt. 2

Alesha POV

"Amanda?! Amanda?! Please wake up!" I scream, scrolling her multiple times and trying to wake her up. "Mandy, please! Open your eyes!" oh my God, why this happened? "Somebody help! Please!" I scream along the corridor. I hope someone heard me...

Simon POV

"Somebody help! Please!" I heard a scream down the hall, so I quickly run to Alesha's dressing room. "Oh my God, what happened?" I scream as I see Amanda, lying unconscious on the floor. I immediately lay down next to her and scroll her, trying to wake her up. "I... I don't know! She collapsed!" Alesha says, tears rolling all over on her face. I take my phone and call for an ambulance. While we are waiting, David reaches us. "What happened to her?" he asks, laying down next to Alesha.

David POV

"She collapsed!" she says, trying not to cry. "Darling, stay calm, the ambulance Is arriving, she is gonna be ok, but please don't cry!" I hug her. As I do it, I can feel her slowly calming down in my arms. I always loved her, but I don't think she loves me. "She is here!" a crew member directs the doctors to us. "Guys, we need to take her vitals first, then we'll take her to the hospital, ok?" we all nod in agreement. "O gosh, it's worse than we tough... we need to take her to the hospital immediately!" a medic says. "What do you mean? Is she going to be ok? What does-" Alesha interrupts herself. I look down at her, and I see her body shaking, while she gasps for a breath she can't afford. "O gosh, Alesha! Are you ok?" I ask in panic. "i... I... I can't... I can't breathe!" O gosh. I hug her more tightly as I try to calm her down. "It's all ok, miss Dixon?" a doctor asks. "She said that she couldn't breathe!" I respond for her. "Alright, miss, you're having a panic attack. Now I need you to take big deep breaths for me ok?" Alesha nods to the doctor and manages to calm herself down. As she calm, I drove her to the hospital and we go to see Simon, who arrived here in the ambulance with Amanda. "Is she alright?" we immediately ask.

Simon POV

"I don't know, they don't want me to see her!" I'm so scared for her. "She's gonna be alright," David says, trying to help me.

After a couple of hours, I see a doctor coming to us. "Is she ok?" we ask him. "Yes, she is fine, but she had a serious concussion so she has to take it easy for a week. "Can we see her?" I ask. "For now, only one of you is allowed to see her." I watch Alesha. "You are her best friend, you should go." She watches me and shakes her head. "No Simon. You should go." "Are you sure?" I ask her. "Yes, go." "Ok Mr. Cowell, please follow me!" I walk along the hospital corridors, following the doctor. We arrive in front of a room. As I walk next to her, a smile appears on Amanda's face. "Hey darling, how are you feeling?" I ask her. "I've been better, but I will be fine. Have they called Chris?" she asks me with a worried face. "Yes darling, but I'm not sure you should allow him to see you." "Why?" she asks me. "Darling, Alesha told me everything. You don't have to be scared of him anymore. I promise." I see her smile becoming bigger. "Thank you, Si." Oh gosh, I love when she calls me Si! I hug her and I can feel her relax in my arms.

"Mandy! Are you ok?"

Author's note:

Suspance!!!! Hi guys, this is the fourth part of the story!!!!! I know i said that i would start a new Dalesha book, but I've been so busy with school i couldn't! I'm so sorry, I promise I will start that as soon as possible. The next chapter of this book will be out on October 24th. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Bye!

M~