7th Pairing (October 25 2014)

AGAIN, KEEP THE HOUSE RULES IN MIND.

Be Active

Be Responsible

Be Respectful

Be Genuine

Be Kind

Accept Suggestions/Critiques

Mechanics:

More than 10 chapters = 5 comments

Less than 10 and for short stories = 3 comments

One shot or with less than 5 chapters = 1 Comprehensive comment/Critique

Reminders:

1. If you guys became partners already before, you can continue where you left off or you can negotiate. Just inform me with any changes.

2. Be honest and accept suggestions. Be helpful and let's inspire one another.

3. Complete your task before the due date and comment here Done @username. Without that, how will I know if you really finished your task?

4. Votes and follows are not required.

5. We are all friends here.

Important Note: No one line and generic comments. Don't pretend you read it when you didn't. If you commented those kind of stuffs, I will quiz you until we know what you really think of the story. Maybe you just needed a helping or pushing hand. I can be a little pushy you know.

Guidelines for comments:

1. What you liked, disliked

2. What's the best part/quote/scene in the chapter/story

3. What are things your partner could improve:

a. Character wise

b. Plot wise

c. Descriptions

d. Tone of the story

e. Theme

f. Grammar, etc.

4. What is her strongest skill, where did she excel from what you read? Did your partner made you cry, laugh, scared and etc.

5. You can comment on anything else you want.

October 25, 2014 PAIRINGS

1st Pair

Alem0007||Sweet Pleasures

RonnieGivver||The Life of Melissa

__________________________

2nd Pair

Zahraleto||Don't Wanna Be Saved

Swiftivity||Scarlet

__________________________

3rd Pair

Pineapplepasta||From Above

Talithakum||Ubi Amor

__________________________

4th Pair

Nourzheiry||My Name is Raquel

HannahRedSpring||L.I.F.E

__________________________

5th Pair

GenieJennie||Navy Blue

Darkelitechief||The Clown

__________________________

6th Pair

Randomthingsbyme||Random Shots

Swiftivity|| Perfect

__________________________

7th Pair

_littlemissalice||This is NOT a love story

PhoenixEun||Her Life with the Prince

__________________________

8th Pair

Fudgel||White Lines

kinder_girl||Angels Will Die

_________________________

9th Pair

FairyButler16||The Immortal Assassins

Alem0007||And So She Fell

_________________________

10th Pair

FairyButler16||The Flame that Binds Us

Symbella||Climbing Back Up

_________________________

IF YOU DIDN'T SEE YOUR NAME AND STORY IN THE PAIRING THAT MEANS YO WEREN'T ABLE TO FINISH YOUR TASK FROM THE PREVIOUS PAIRING. IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED AGAIN, FINISH IT AND MESSAGE ME SO I CAN PAIR YOU UP. FAIR ENOUGH?

________________________

DEADLINE: Novermber 1, 2014 (Saturday, 5:00 PM)

PS: So, Tala (also known as Fudgel but maybe in the next second she'll change her username again haha) is now officialy our Bookclub enforcer so you can expect gentle reminders from her all the time. :) My advice? Don't get on her bad side.

And here's a little note from her: Anyways look we understand that you make mistakes and blah blah blah but the rules are laid out for what exactly? For you to just look at them and then ignore them. We understand that you do make mistakes we really do. But you can actually solve them. Like for example go back to the old stories that you haven't reviewed 'CORRECTLY' and actually review it and criticize it. If you don't want to get the fuck out we don't need inconsistency in this book club such as yourself. Also we can easily replace you with someone better. Don't think too highly of yourself, especially if you've done nothing but flake.

Also if the book is boring.....idk then just read some of it. Vote for all the chapters or something. You know what, talk to Alem I'm not really good at this kind of thing lol.

Btw if u can't finish the story your assigned to because of some reasons. Then inform your partner and Alem. You don't have to fucking disappear. Have some fucking decency.

Hmm, she kinda sound scary yeah? Don't be fooled, the side of her tongue is really sharp but she's a sweetheart. You should all be friends with our bookclub enforcer but don't expect favoritism. haha. :)

Let's keep this friendly and helpful. We aim to be better and inspire others at the same time. ^^

-Alem xx

Enjoy reading! 😁

(Just comment below if you have any concerns or message me! I will reply as soon as I can. And if I forgot to include anyone, just call my attention!)