sixteen - lifeboats

Start from the beginning

Nick always comes through, I love his dramatic self.

I let out a laugh.

"Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do." I practically could see his smirk in my mind.

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Dad swore. I turned my dad to look him dead in the eyes.

"Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"Dad..." I smiled. "Watch your fucking language."

Dad lighty slapped the back of my head.

"Hey!"

"Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing." Maria said.

"Lifeboats secure to deploy. Disengage in three, two...take 'em out."

A bunch of flying lifeboats came towards the sides of the city and opened up.

"This is SHIELD?" Pietro was in awe as he looked around.

"This is what SHIELD's supposed to be." I patted his shoulder.

"This is not so bad." He smiled.

"Let's load 'em up." Dad turned to go back to the hall where most people were.

I ran to a door and motioned for people to start running to the lifeboats. "Let's go people!" I yelled.

"Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank." Great.

I looked up, expecting to fight again but a grey iron man suit flew out of the helicarrier.

Boom I guess we were looking for that.

"Yes! Now this is gonna be a good story." He said.

"If you live to tell it." I said back while pushing a family towards one of the lifeboats.

"You think I can't hold my own?" I stole a glance of Tony joining Rhodey in the air.

"We get through this, I'll hold your own." Tony replied.

"You had to make it weird."

I ran over to a nearby coffee shop that was also full of people. "Let's move it! Don't be like turtles! It's safe on the lifeboats, come on!"

"Number six boat is topped and locked. Or, uh, or stocked, topped. It...it's, uh, full of people."

"Okay who's left gets to ride in the number seven boat! It's personally my favorite so move it!" I yelled. I love getting to yell at people.

"I got it! Create a heat seal. I can...I can supercharge the spire from below." Tony had that famous 'I figured it out' tone in his voice.

"Thor, I got a plan!"

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core." He replied, he hasn't spoke in awhile.

"Avengers, time to work for a living."

I saw one robot flying right towards me. "You idiots missed one!" I raised my voice as I dove right on it before it could hit people.

"Okay go to sleep now!" I kept hitting hits neck as it flew every which way.

I changed it's course and started flying right for the helicarrier.

Oh god.

I pulled it's body up as it smashed through the glass. I rolled on the ground before it hit the tables.

"Move!" I pushed a curly haired man that screamed from the top of his lungs and shot it right between the eyes.

"That was such a joyride." I put the gun back into my holster.

Maria blinked at me. "What I'm not eleven anymore." I walked back to the broken front.

"Rhodey you hear?" I looked around.

"At your service Rogers." Rhodey replied.

"Could you fly me to the church? I'm on the helicarrier."

"How the hell did you get there?" I heard dad yell in my ear.

I jumped at his voice. "I went for a little robot ride no biggie."

"Remind me to put you in a bubble next time." Dad replied.

"Okay Rhodey, three, two, one!" I jumped and he grabbed my hand and flew my right towards the old stone church.

I was a couple of feet from the ground when he dropped me. I rolled right into Pietro and knocked him over on top of me.

"You should have given me a heads up I would have caught you again."

"Like hell I would let that happen." I smirked and pushed him off.

Dad glanced back and forth for a few seconds. Like he was processing information.

Pietro helped me up and I blinked at dad. "What?"

"What's going on here?" He motioned his hand to the both of us.

"He's an ass that's what's going on." I lightly punched Pietro's shoulder.

I glanced around.

Here we go Ultron, Just us versus your puny army.

I wouldn't put Hazel and Pietro together because of the slight age gap (even though they are both teens but eh) and we also know what will happen at this point.