Chapter 13 : Members From The Church

The next few days had gone past, and Y/n is walking to Kouh Academy with Lilly(Ophis), Hikimo, Ochako, Asui and Itsuka as they did, Y/n could hear the sounds of swords clashing against each other, after the group walked around the building they saw both Issei and Kiba fight 2 girls, I of them had chestnut hair and violet eyes. Her hair was tied into twintails and she seemed to be welding one of the 2 holy swords, they other girl had chin-length blue hair with a dyed green fringe on the right side and brown eyes(or dark yellow in anime) and also had a holy sword.

As they group walked to them he noticed that Issei kept trying to touch the one he was fighting but when he dived at her she ducked and he hit both Asia and Koneko ripping their cloths off.

3rd Person P.O.V

As Issei had just ripped off Both Koneko and Asia's cloths.

Issei : "thank you for the show"

Koneko was about to punch him bit soon everyone's eyes widen as they felt a power like nothing thay had before not only that but both Holy Swords started shaking like mad.

??? : "what's going on with my sword"

Everyone turned to see Y/n but he did look excellent happy at the moment..more like extremely pissed off.

Y/n : "you"

Issei : "Y...Y/n let's talk about this"

As Issei began backing up from an enraged Y/n both the girls with holy swords stood in his way.

Y/n : "and who are you supposed to be"

Xenovia : "I am Xenovia and this is Irina, we have been sent here from the church"

Y/n : "get out of my way or suffer the same fate as he is about to"

Irina : "we can't let you kill him if you do it would cause a lot of problems for the church"

Y/n : "then so be it"

As he kept walking forward both Irina and Xenovia ran at Y/n and Swung their swords down on his collar bone, but their eyes widen as the blades didn't even cut his cloths, Y/n grabbed both swords before pushing the 2 girls back.

Xenovia : "that is property of the church hand them over"

Y/n : "you just don't get it do you....little girl I don't give a rats ass about the church, so do your self's a favour and shut up"

Y/n through the swords right at Hyoudou and hitting both his legs making his scream in pain.

Y/n : "your really beginning to annoy me....Gremory get a leash on your dog before I put him down"

Y/n then looked at Asia and Koneko.

Y/n : "your both coming with me to get some cloths"

After grabbed both girls Y/n and the others began leaving.

Y/n : "those devils and now the church....I feel like I'm a fucking babysitter"

Hikimo : "well why don't we head back and have some fun to take your mind off it"

Y/n : "as much as I would love that we can't, with Asia here including all the Maids I have now I don't we would get the privacy"

Itsuka : "so do you have a maid fetish now or something"

Y/n : "Itsuka please shut up"

As the girls all giggled and laughed at him they finally arrived when they did Y/n told 2 of his Maids to take Asia and get her some cloths but what was strange was the others followed her....