Chapter 9 : Red Dragon Juggernaut Drive

It's been 2 days since Rias and her peerage began Training for the rating games, currently making his way to where Rias and the others are training Y/n was alone as the girls how are finally able to walk once more, were with Ophis doing her plan to get rid of Great Red while Koneko left earlier to meet with Rias to train. as he got to the top of the hill he could hear Rais's voice and the other talking.

Rias : "your going to need to use your Boosted Gear, can you handle that"

Issei : "of course but you said not to use it during training camp, change your mind"

As he got closer and closer he saw that Issei trying to boost his power more and more, as he was against Kiba.

Kiba : "I'm not going easy on you"

Issei : " neither am I, Boosted Gear go"

Boost

Rias : "good now again"

Issei : "go"

Boost

Rias : "you can do better"

Issei : "more"

Boost

Rias : "great keep it going"

Issei : "Boosted Gear"

Boost

Rias : "keep it up Issei"

Issei : "Boost!"

Boost

Rias : "again"

As he kept going Y/n watched from the trees.

Akeno : "4 power ups in a row, that's a record isn't it"

Rias : "alright stop, can you see how far you've come you've never been able to endure that much power for this long in the past, the results of your training were abundantly clear just then"

Issei : "holy crap"

Rias : "let's keep moving"

Issei : "alright, Boosted Gear"

Explosion

As Rias exsplaned what Isse was doing to the others Y/n just sighed.

Y/n(mind) : "they call that power, I've seen Ophis do that when she was only 4 years old"

As Y/n began to watch again he saw Issei fire a blast into a nearby mountain, which destroyed part of it as everyone besides Koneko was congratulating him, Y/n decided to step in a shut them up.

3rd Person P.O.V

As they all were around Issei they all heard clapping, they turned to see Y/n walking towards them.

Rias : "Y..Y/n why are you here"

Y/n : "I'm here because I'm board, they girls are off going God know what so I thought I'd come by and see how things are going here"

Issei smirked before pointing at the mountain.

Issei : "as you can see, I'm getting stronger by the day"

Y/n : "yeah and maybe in a few million or so years, you may actually some I spar with...when I'm board and need a good laugh"

Issei got annoyed at this but Y/n wasn't finished.

Y/n : "look Gremory I don't like you but here's some advice you may want to listen, if that's all the so called" Red Dragon" can do...then it's best to surrender now and not waste everyone's time"