Chapter 10 : Rating Games

Currently sitting in The ORC was Rais and her peerage, Kiba was currently inspecting his sword, Koneko was fixing her gloves, Akeno and Rais were drinking tea and Issei and Asia just sat beside each other looking at the others.

Issei : "unbelievable, our fearless leader doesn't even look worried about the game today does she"

Just then the doors opened everyone turned to see it was Sona and her Queen peice Tsubaki Shinra.

Sona : "sorry if I'm interrupting"

Rias : "no please come on In Sona I'm glad you could make it"

Issei : "I sure did exspect to se those two here, what gives"

Rias : "there a live broadcast of the competition so family members can watch, Sona and Tsubaki are here to help with that"

Issei : "awesome"

Sona : "and besides it's her first rating game, I wouldn't miss an event like this for anything"

Rias : "well I promise to do everything I'm my power to make it interesting for you"

Just then grayfia appeared through a magic circle and everyone faces her.

Grayfia : "its almost time, I hope your ready for this my lady"

Rias : "yes we're ready whenever you are"

Grayfia : "in a few moments we'll use this magic circle to transport you and the rest of your team to the battle feild"

Issei : "and where exactly if the battle field"

Y/n : "you shouldn't be concerned about where it is, you should be focusing on beating the other team"

Everyone turned to see Y/n leaning against the wall in the shadows.

Issei : "why is Y/n here"

Y/n : "if you must know idiot, I told you that I'll be watching you during the games but it just so happens one of my mates are going to be in the games as well"

Koneko smiled and went to Y/n before hugging him, he rubbed her head.

Sona : "I'll be in the student council broadcast booth calling the game, we'll be cheering you on, good luck"

Rias : "thanks a lot, just try to keep the play by play fair"

Sona : "oh I'll keep it clean, though if I was a betting girl, I'd say your going to beat that scum bag seven ways from Sunday"

Y/n : "I'll be leaving as well"

Y/n kissed Koneko's head making her blush.

Y/n : "good luck to you, as the rest of you....try not to die"

Y/n then left and followed Sona and her Queen to the broadcasting room.

3rd Person P.O.V

As the games began Y/n was sitting with a nervous Sona and Trubaki, Y/n found it funny that being near him would cause people to shake ith fear but he didn't care right now all he was doing is watching the game.

Y/n then saw that both Kiba and Koneko were currently setting up traps in the forest around their base, after that Koneko had made her way to the gymnasium where she paired up with Hyoudou.

Y/n : "let's see what this waste of a dragon can do"

In Game P.O.V

As both Koneko and Issei where hiding behind a curtain.

Issei : "can't believe how good of a copy this place is"

Koneko : "there here"

??? : "smells like Gremory flith"

??? : "come out, come out where ever you are"

Issei : "well I guess the stealth approach isn't going to work is it"

As both of them walked into the open they saw 4 people standing there.

??? : "look at what she sent, a little pawn and Rook little Issei needed some help"

Issei : "who are they"

Mira : "I'm Mira and I'm a Phenex pawn"

Xuelan : "I'm Xuelan, a Phenex Rook"

Lle : "I'm lle and I'm a pawn"

Nel : "I'm Nel I'm also a pawn"

Koneko : "the Rook chick so could be a big problem for us"

Issei : "you really think so"

Koneko : "based on her power level she's got the skills of a queen"

(insert Dragon Ball joke here)

Issei : "that's no good, oh what the hell we know we were underdogs from the beginning, let's just do this"

Back with Y/n

As Y/n watched Koneko fight he could help but smile slightly, but something soom caught his eyes.

Y/n : "what's that pervert doing"

Back with the Game

Issei had touched the 3 pawns and placed a magic seal on them.

Mira : "my staff, its broken"

Issei : "stupid hand"

Lle : "we can't lose to this dweeb"

Nel : "if we do Lord Riser is going to be pissed off"

Mira : "it's time to die"

Lle/Nel : "let's slice of his balls"

(please do Lle and Nel you would be doing the world a favour)

Issei : "what some, bring it on, here my special move"

Everyone looked at him waiting to see this special move....

Issei : "time to get.....naked"

As the 3 girls cloths suddenly burst off them Issei started laughing.

Issei :"you ladies like that, since the first moment my tiny baby man balls drop all I ever did was undress girls with my eyes, but not thanks to lots of hard work and my perverted powers I just have to imagine you naked and my vision comes true, try and mess with me, tops are coming off"

As he kept thinking about Asia helping him...

Koneko : "dude your such a loser"

Issei : "I thought you'd be proud"

With Y/n

As the game kept going on in the broadcasting room....

Tsubika : "what a freak"

Sona : "who knows maybe his special move will work, nothing will stop a girl in her tracks like having her cloths magically ripped off, but your right it's a little creepy"

Siddenly both girls paled as they felt a monster power slam into them, they looked to see Y/n had his head down and his hair covered his eyes....

Y/n : "Hyoudou"