Birthday Night (Lemon)

Começar do início

"Does that feel good honig? You're all wet just for me~", Kurt purred using his tail to rub himself off to the very sexy scene below him, "Hold your legs up leibling, it's time for your favorite part of the foreplay."

You did as told, holding your legs open to reveal your wet lewd hole to your lover, Kurt licked his lips hungrily enjoying the scene of your plump wet pussy just ready to be taken. A chill ran up your spine as his tongue slipped into your core, your spine curled up but that only allowed Kurt deeper access to your core. His tongue was longer than average and due to his muscle control he could attack your insides with great percision, his yellow hues watched your toes curl and chuckled against your cunt.

"K-kurt...not so deep... I'll cum.", you sighed with a shaky voice.

"It's alright (Y/n) get lost to my touch.", he smiled sliding to of his large fingers into your core to stretch you.

You whimpered to your own tightness and rolled your hips to ride his soft fingers. His lips made quick work of your clit, he attacked it relentlessly with his mouth making your breath hitch in your throat while moans escaped your lips.

"Kurt, love, don't stop.", you whimpered pulling his hair to keep his face in place.

Kurt chuckled and allowed his tongue to stay out while you grinded your needy pussy against it, his fingers went faster than before probing every part of your slick little cavern as you neared your first of many releases.

"Kurt."

The blue mutant smiled feeling your thighs wrap around his head, your release was so close but now he didn't want to let you cum. He pulled away from you and watched your body wither from denial, your desperate eyes were killing what little self resistant he had left. Kurt smiled and softly gripped your hips rubbing his twitching member against your wet core.

"Can you please stop teasing?", You whined in annoyance feeling the strong urge to leave.

Kurt chuckled and did as told, his grip on your hips tightened as his tail lead his cock straight into your entrance sending a shiver over your whole body.

"It's in Leibling, now what do you vant me to do?", Kurt purred against your neck biting down softly into your skin.

You groaned in annoyance and rolled your hips on your own signaling what you wanted your partner to do. His purrs got louder the tighter you became around his member so he soon began to lightly thrust himself inside of you but his light thrusts weren't enough for you.

"Kurt go faster.", You huffed moving your hips to meet his.

The blue mutant chuckled and leaned forward softly biting into your neck as his hips started to pound into your twitching core. Your walls tightened around him as you tried to silence your moans. Kurt chuckled against your neck and held your hips tightly as he rammed himself into you. Your finger nails began to dig into the skin of back which only motivated him more. Your plump body jumped with each thrust and soon your voice started to melt out. Kurt's eyes seemed to glow in joy to your soft moans and he longed to hear more. He kissed down your neck to one of your breasts and softly bit into the plump mound of flesh, his hips were pressed firmly against yours as he began to roll them allowing the tip of his cock to circle around your inner walls.

"K-kurt it's deep, ahh~", you moaned pulling on his raven locks to get his attention.

You noticed his ears twitch and watched as his eyes stared up towards the gate of the pool. Your heart sunk realizing that someone else was here, Kurt ported both of you into the pool to hide your bodies. He chuckled feeling your body tremble to the cold water and focused on his thrusts even as you begged him to stop.

"Kurt Wagner if you don't stop I'm not having sex with you for a ye-"

"Kurt, (Y/n) there you are. We've been looking all over for you two.", Jean cheered making you freeze up.

Kurt chuckled and pressed your back against the wall of the pool so he could properly thrust into your body.

"Sorry about that Jean, vee decided to take a swim together.", Kurt smiled lightly thrusting into your body to not disturb the water so much. 

You rested your forehead against his shoulder trying to hide your blushed face while your lover continued to do as he pleased. Jean seemed to notice that something was off but if she dared to get closer Kurt would give her a murderous glare.

"Is it dinner time already Jean?", Kurt purred snapping his hips harder making you clench tight around his cock.

You let out a small whimper that immeadiatly caught Jean's attention.

"(Y/n) are you okay? Did you get a cramp?", Jean asked trying to reach out and touch you.

Kurt's tail pointed straight at her neck and a murderous aura seemed to glow around him, "Don't you have somewhere to be Jean? Can't you see we're busy here?", Kurt growled sending his thoughts to his telepathic friend.

Jean's face soon matched her hair, she quickly excused herself and disappeared back to the mansion. Kurt chuckled finally able to return to pleasing you.

"Leibling she's gone. Let me see your cute face again.", Kurt purred wanting to see you one more time.

"Just finish so we can go inside already. I want to die from embarrassment.", you admitted in a soft voice.

Kurt sighed realizing that he had messed up big time, maybe getting caught while having birthday sex wasn't the best idea he had. He kissed you neck softly and began to move again, your legs wrapped around his waist to keep him from pulling away which made him smile.

"Ich liebe dich, meine (y/n).", he purred kissing your neck as your moans started to spill from your lips.

He waited patiently for you to repeat it but deep down he knew that wasn't happening anytime soon. He smiled feeling your hips bounce to meet his and began to groan as his orgasm neared, he continuously probed your gspot making you tremble to his touch and smiled as you finally showed your face.

"Kurt don't stop, I'm close.", you whined squeezing tightly against his cock.

"Leibling careful, I won't be able to pull out if you squeeze so tight.", he whined not actually minding the tight grip your inner walls had against him.

You blushed bright red and kissed his lips while you bounced your hips harder to meet his thrusts, "Just for today, just because it's your birthday, I'll let you cum inside.", you admitted watching his face light up.

Kurt smiled and gripped your hips firmly, his hips began to slam into your core deeper than before making you cry in satisfaction. His rough thrusts stirred the water adding splashes to your already vocal session. You kissed him sweetly sliding your tongue into his to claim his wet cavern your property. You could feel him twitch inside and purred against his lips as his tail rubbed your swollen clit bringing you closer to your end. With each thrust you felt the knot in your stomach slowly begin to snap, but it was his bite...his sweet little love bite that drove you over the edge. With his fangs digging into the skin of your neck and one deep thrust into your core he made you cum all over his member. Your convulsing core soon made him join you in euphoria, he groaned loudly feeling his cum fill your tight core to the brim. You both struggled to catch your breathe but Kurt didn't mind he was to busy admiring your beauty in your after glow, he pressed one more small kiss against your plump lips before pulling out of you tight core.

"Seems we made a mess even in the pool.", he chuckled holding your shaky body close to his.

"Yeah...I love you Kurt happy birthday.", You sighed.

Kurt happily responded to your words and when you asked to be taken back to your room he happily obliged. Kurt hoped to be forgiven for his outrageous act but once you were in your room you promptly kicked him out with your water arm and refused to speak to him for the rest of the week. You were sure he liked his birthday present but like hell you'd forgive him for letting you both get caught in the middle of such a sinful act! You had to admit this though, you were excited to see what he'd do for your birthday coming up soon.