Omega

Sitting with Stiles in a hospital room isn't how I planned homecoming to end.

This wasn't how we planned anything. Stiles was sleeping taking up three chairs as he had a balloon tied around his wrist.

"Your dirty." Stiles mumbled and I rolled my eyes. I pushed him off and he groaned at me.

He stood up tacking some quarters out of his hand. "I'm going it the vending machine. You want anything." Stiles asked and I nodded.

"Get me a Reese's." I sighed and he went. I heard a loud scorching scream and I ran into Lydia' s hospital room.

She wasn't there. The only thing you could hear was the shower water running.

I walked back out of the room and I saw Melissa dealing with the cops. Stiles ran forward and I walked after him.

"She's 5:3 has green eyes pale skin and her hair is actually strawberry blonde." Stiles said that in one breath and his dad took him by the neck.

I ran outside the hospital and saw Scott in Stiles Jeep. I sat in the back and Stiles passed her Lydia s hospital gown.

"This is the one she was just wearing? I'm not going to let anyone hurt her. Not again." Scott sighed and he nodded looking back at me.

"Alright just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles rushed as he started the Jeep.

He turned his head lights on and we saw Allison running to the car. "Woah!" I shouted and she walked to Scott's window.

"What are you doing here someone's going to see us." Scott peeked his head through the window.

"I don't care. She my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." Allison wanted from the running by she talked really fast.

"We can find her before the police do." Scott sighed.

"How about before my father does." Allison tilted her head and I was shocked by now. I wasn't going to let Allison's father get my best friend.

"He knows!" I shouted and Stiles said with me in unison.

"Yeah he left with three guys and two SUVS. " she told us and I lay my head against the seat.

"Get in." Scott opened the door and she sat in with me.

"Stace why's your heart beating so fast." Scott asked and I looked over at him.

"Because my best friend could practically be hypothermic. So if we could find her that would be great!" I shouted and Allison placed her hand on top of mine.

"Alright but if she's turning would they actually kill her!" I asked and Stiles looked back as he was literally speeding.

"I don't know. My dad didn't tell me anything. He said we can talk after Kate's funeral or when the others get here." Allison sounded stressed.

"You family has really bad communication problems." I sighed and load my head back.

"Hey scott we going the right way!" Stiles shouted as Scott's head was littwralyy out of the window.

"Turn right." Scott told Stiles.

We were know walking in the middle of the woods as we approached the Hale house.

I walked round in circles stressing and Stiles stopped me. "We're going to find her okay. Don't stress." He sighed and I nodded.

I bent down to see a couple of leaves covering a trap. "Hey Stiles look. I think it's a trip wire." I shouted and he crouched down lifting it up a bit. He then pulled it before I could say anything and I turned around to see Scott hanging down.