Part 2

Time skip to when Izuku is 5

Third person POV

Izuku is at home playing hero with his mother and the door bell ringed Inko knew she wasn't going to have company today so she told Izuku to hide somewhere where no one would find him except for her so once he was hidden Inko got up and went to the door and opened the door and then the person at the door rushed in "where is the boy" ??? said "he's not here.......................Hisashi" Inko said "well then you'll have to do" Hisashi said with a smirk. In the back of Inko's mind she is terrified of with is about to happen to her but her main focus was if her son would be safe so she yelled "HONEY RUN AND DONT STOP!" And Izuku ran out of his hiding spot and jumped out of the first story window onto the ground and run as far and fast as he could until he stopped in an alley way collapsing on the ground crying and out of breath he found a old torn blanket and pillows and made a make shift bed and slept until the next day but he didn't know what to do that day so he just stayed there until he thought he should see if his mother was still there so that's what he did he walked there but it took close to an hour to get there but when he did he saw the front door open slightly so he opened it fully and saw his mother in front of the door throat slit and dead and all he could do is just stay there staring at her until all the tears came rushing in like a waterfall but then again he couldn't do anything all he could was just cry after he calmed down a little bit he walked to his room and got his backpack out and started putting in clothes his toothbrush a few of his action figures and then he went to the kitchen and got some food, money and he looked at his mother again and then he decided he wanted something of his mother to remember her by so he took of the pink cardigan she was wearing and put it softly into the bag then he went back to his room and got his hero notebooks along with a few blank ones also with a pencil case full of pencils and a sharpener then he went to his moms room and took his mother's favourite perfume and another cardigan. He went back to his room and got his blanket and favorite stuffed toy which was a bunny from his friend Katsuki and he also wrote on a note that he didn't do it but someone named Hisashi killed his mother so after getting all that he walked out of his house one last time after morning his mother for the next hour he went to the same alley he was is the night before and set up camp there then after he went to sleep.

Meanwhile a certain hero was near by and heard a cry of a kitten he went and started petting the kitten but after a while he heard another sound that sounded like a child crying...

To be continued

—————————————————
so uh Hisashi isn't Inko's husband he is someone who raped her but she was already pregnant and also sorry i haven't uploaded since the 18th of August i have school now and also I'm writing this at 4AM so uh good night/morning

Peace
            SofSof