02

He looked up to the sky, seeing one star light up in the middle of the day. Smirking to himself he got up and ran out to his savior. Uraraka widened her brown eyes, quickly looking up.

"Get the fuck off of her!"

She was rushed at by the man with bandages wrapped around him. A blur of green messy hair jumped on to Uraraka, throwing her body back off of Y/n who took in a gasp of air. Uraraka screamed as Izuku pinned her down, smiling to himself as he watched her try to get out of his grasp. 

"Now what was I to do?" He laughs, bending her arm back a little farther. She let out a huff and closes her eyes from the pain. "I can't have you turning her in, right Deku? Yes, that would be silly of me, God I wouldn't- I can never forgive myself if that would happen." He mumbled to himself, pushing his knees deeper into her back making her moan in pain.

He held his backpack with his other hand to his chest as he started to look in it for something. Smirking, his big green eyes turned dull. "I need forgiveness-" He screamed, flashing a crazed smile onto his freckled face. "I need it!" He laughed, pulling something out of his bag.

"I need it, I need it-" His fingers tried to grab a hold on the item, dropping it then picking it back up. His chest was rising and falling rapidly, as he stared down at his prey. "I need it." His voice dropped, as he opened his pencil case. 

Taking out the glue, he poured it over her face, having it run down, "Slut." 

She yelled out.

Taking out the scissors, he cut her long hair making it just above her shoulder, and messing up her bangs leaving odd long pieces by her ears, "Bitch."

She screamed, but he held her head down.

"Please, stop!" She cried, thrashing around trying to break free.

He smiled, running his hand over his work of art. Taking his finger around her jawline, and marching it to her neck, he stopped and pressed. He smiled wide, watching her move less and less. Her breath slows down, from one of panic to sleep.

He stood up, knowing that would only hold her for a few minutes. Dusting off his pants and grabbing his bag, he rushed over to Y/n, hoping that she would be okay. "She has to be okay! I saved her, I did a good job!" He tells himself, his voice cracking.

"Y/n?" He stops in front of her unmoved body. "Hey- I did a good job! Y/n?" He bent down, turning her over. 

Shortness of breath along with a gasp. 

"Your bleeding! Oh, I should have known! If only I didn't take so long then you would be safe!" He cried to himself, a low smile and moan at the thought of only him taking care of her, healing her- being there for her. This was his time, and he was going to show her how much of use he could be to her.

Slowly picking her up, he set her on his back. Passing by the plain girl, who was in a dazed drugged-like state. He smirked, this way better than being a hero. 

Making turns, and following some trails from the shrine woods, he came across an old stone wall. He set her up on it, holding her up and smiled. "God, you're so pretty." He brushed her face smearing the blood around.

Clasping his hands together, he put his hands to the ground along with his head in respect. "Stars, all the stars- SHINE MY SAVIOR!" He yelled, watching a small bright light appear, looking up, he was in awe again.

Tiny red star bumps started to show up on her skin. The fresh blood turning old and peeling off from the heat, like ash from burning wood. His eyes sparked, he went forward to touch one, gasping in pain as he ran his fingers over them, moaning in pain but still did it. "So warm, this could burn somebody." He shook his head, blowing on the poor fingers.