"It was Roman's way of coping with the fact that he couldn't find you. He was angry, and he needed a way to release that anger," Letha said.

"Yeah, well I'm upset about finding out about my parent's passing. Does that give me the right to go around and fuck every god damn guy that I find attractive," Alyse said.

"You know going around doing that would only piss Roman off. You don't need to make him any angrier than he already is. He's still fuming at the fact that I helped you leave Hemlock Grove the first time," Letha said.

"Yeah about that. After I had made it out of Hemlock Grove, I found out that I was pregnant with Roman's baby. But due to all the stress that I had gone through, I miscarried the baby. Before you ask me if the father knows, yes Roman knows that I was carrying his baby; as well as the fact that I had lost it. He wants to try for another one, but I told him that I think we should wait, because we're still in high school. But you know how your cousin gets. He always finds ways to get exactly what he wants, when he wants it. I don't think now is the right time for us to try again," Alyse explained.

"Do you need me to go and have a talk with Roman? I cant ell him that right now is not the time to be thinking about having another baby. Maybe if I explain to him what you had gone through with the loss of the first child, he will listen to reason," Letha said trying to get Alyse to calm down, unaware that Roman was approaching them.

"What do you want to talk to me about," Roman asked from behind Alyse and Letha causing Alyse to jump.

"Roman, what a surprise. Um, Alyse told me that you want to get a bit of a jump start on starting a new family with her. I mean, don't you think it's a little too soon to start a family? Alyse is still grieving the loss of her unborn child," Letha began to explain until Roman had cut her off. "Our child. It was my baby too. Sheeit. I didn't even know I was going to be a daddy at the time, because the mother of my unborn child ran off pregnant and didn't tell me she was. Let me as you this Alyse, had you not lost the baby, would you have told me that the baby was mine? Would you have told me that I was a dad," Roman asked turning his attention on Alyse.

"At some point yes. I would have told you that you were a father, so that you could have been there for the birth of our child. But it would have been up to you to make the effort to come and witness it. But after learning that you were busy screwing other girls, I doubt you would have been interested in witnessing the birth of our child. Peter was willing to step in and help me through the birth of our child. He was willing to help me raise the baby when it was born," Alyse said while getting fed up with Roman.

Roman glared at Alyse after she mentioned Peter's name. "I will not allow another man to raise my child with my wife. Did you not make it clear to him before that you were already taken? Maybe Peter gets off on sleeping with girls who are bound to marry someone else."

"That's rich coming from a spoiled jackass, who screwed anything that has two legs and a pussy. Shit I wouldn't be surprised if you bent half the teachers over their desks and fucked them senseless, until they gave you the highest mark on your damn work," Alyse said before Roman grabbed a hold of her arm, pulling her away from Letha.

As Roman drug Alyse away Letha decided to speak quietly to herself. "Roman when are you going to learn not to push a hurt woman to her limits?"

Roman shoved Alyse into a classroom, closing and locking the door behind him, before turning to look at Alyse in anger. "Showing me disrespect will get you nowhere. I understand that you don't want to try for another child, and that it's too soon. But I want you to understand that we cant' keep pushing it off forever. We are going to be married. I would like an heir to inherit the Godfrey fortune when you and I are no longer around. I won't let everything that my father put his all into, be given away like it's nothing. This company meant something to him. I'll be damned if I let it all be lost. So now is the time for you to willingly say that you will try for another child with me after we are married."