(6)

(Excuse any Mistakes 💓)

Genesis|Apartment

Mom 💙
~since you not answering the phone I'm just going to text you, I'm coming back tomorrow.
Read 5:47

Kenndi ❤️
~you wanna go to a house party ?

~yeah ima ask my sister if she wanna go.
~Time ?

Kenndi ❤️
~it say 9 and okay .

~you wanna go to a house party?

Rena 💓.
~yeah that's if Tae let me 😂.

~k let me know
Read 5:43 pm

"Ion want you going to no party " Adonis said rubbing on my thigh "but please"  I asked with a pouting face.

Him rubbing on my thigh tryna make me stay home and it's not gone work.

We kissed a few times before I got in the shower it was just the girls going out.

I got out the shower did my makeup and brushing my teeth.

I took some lotion and put it on and spayed some body spray on me .

"Baeee" he whined hugging me  "stop acting like a baby" i said getting irritated

"Baeee" he whined hugging me  "stop acting like a baby" i said getting irritated. "Don't leave" I mean mugged him getting out his grip he let go getting in his feelings "aww I'm sorry bae" I tried kissing him but he moved his face away.

He got on his phone and took his attention off of me and I hate when boys do that it really makes me mad .

But instead of getting mad I started licking his neck and he still wasn't paying attention then I started giving him hickies and he not reacting to nothing I'm doing right now .

I grabbed his face and made him look at me he moved my hands, now he just doing the most so I got my purse, keys and left .

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and drove off to Kenndi house we was all meeting up here.

I got out and knocked on the door seconds later she opened it "hey girl" she gave me and hug and I walked in talking my sandals off.

Following her to her room "okay we waiting on your sister and tori and the rest" she said spraying perfume on.

"How's you and Adonis" she asked looking back from her mirror "girl he had a little attitude" I rolled my eyes and got on my phone .

"Why,what's wrong with him" she asked Turing back around "he mad Bc I left" I scoffed "he'll get over it" she played some music.